• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Hi not asking for direct names of chemists or type of Antie, anything, but I could have sworn I have seen people in the UK say the bought some OTC? II have tried 3 chemists with out any luck! Has anyone had any luck buying on foot? as in- not online. Thanks

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
You probably find that you will need a prescription or buy online. From abroad. What makes you avoid buying online, MeltingHeart?

A

arelia

Tired
Aug 18, 2019
Travel sickness pills are anti-emetics. Just tell them you get car/bus sick and you're planning to go to the opposite side of the country for a holiday/job interview/whatever you feel works best for you.
you can buy them online (but they may want to ring you to ask a few questions) or any chemist will sell them.

Reactions: JimFord99
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Yeah, go to your GP and tell the story of the cruise or ferry trip, you should get a prescription.

AnxiouslyDepressed

AnxiouslyDepressed

Stuck- the guilt of leaving or the pain of staying
Nov 8, 2019
go to docs, complain of migraines, say you tolerate the pain ok with painkillers but need something to help with the nausea/vomiting... done this not even 2 hours ago and got some domperidone... aswell as some other goodies to help with anxiety

A

arelia

Tired
Aug 18, 2019
Yeah, go to your GP and tell the story of the cruise or ferry trip, you should get a prescription.
With lots of medicines you can buy otc, the GP may not prescribe them as it costs the patient (and NHS) more than it would to just nip into the chemist where you can pick up a dozen for under £3.

AnxiouslyDepressed

AnxiouslyDepressed

Nov 8, 2019
i would also like to add that travel sickness pills are not suitable for easing nausea caused by SN. @Stan 's guide is very clear on this. You are looking for a dopamine blocker.

Reactions: MeltingHeart and JimFord99
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Depends how selective or strictly your GP is.

A

arelia

Tired
Aug 18, 2019
i would also like to add that travel sickness pills are not suitable for easing nausea caused by SN. @Stan 's guide is very clear on this. You are looking for a dopamine blocker.
you learn something new every day.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
That is why they are not OTC.

AnxiouslyDepressed

AnxiouslyDepressed

Nov 8, 2019
That is why they are not OTC.

But it is also why you shouldn't go to the GP and a cruise or ferry ship story, as it will be useless.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Again, depends on your GP's attitude. Some are less reluctant than others.

AnxiouslyDepressed

AnxiouslyDepressed

Nov 8, 2019
can get the favourable dopamine blocker antiemetic from online marketplaces or pharmacies, price range £15-30, quick search of the generic name for pharmacy or brand name on marketplaces... should be no trouble

Reactions: JimFord99
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
However, MeltingHeart asked for buying on foot, the old fashioned way.

Reactions: AnxiouslyDepressed and MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
You probably find that you will need a prescription or buy online. From abroad. What makes you avoid buying online, MeltingHeart?
I cant go to the doctors for prescription (too complicated to explain why), mainly to do with having things delivered to where i am-v.tricky, i'll have to try and figure it all out somehow- god its all proving alot more complicated than I thought
Travel sickness pills are anti-emetics. Just tell them you get car/bus sick and you're planning to go to the opposite side of the country for a holiday/job interview/whatever you feel works best for you.
you can buy them online (but they may want to ring you to ask a few questions) or any chemist will sell them.
Stan had mentioned that travel sickness ones are NOT the ones to use- they act on the wrong systems in the body or something and dont work in the same way-something to do with the travel sick ones acting on different dopamine receptors than all the other recommended ones.
I really can not go to the GP about anything right now- without going into to detail-im in the 'system' and being watched big time!
yes i remember this - thanks for confirming

Last edited:
Reactions: AnxiouslyDepressed