Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Ive noticed now that under my skin has felt sore for months. Only when touched so I often forgot to bring it to my doctor.

But aside from that my throat feels swollen or smthin. Swallowing hurts so haven't eaten since last night.
And then around my adam apple is like red & swollen and reallllyyyy hurts to touch.

It's starting to hurt without me doing much but breathing....

Remembered that up the street is a walk in and u can book an appt. So gonna call soon / when they are back from break.

I'd just wait to see my doc next week but I can't even eat & these days eating has been hard for other reasons but I'd like to be able to at least do that without pain.

I think they said the walk in won't see someone if they have a family doctor buttt might jus lie bc I can't see her for another week. Hope this works bc its the cloest and I don't have the energy to be sitting in a waiting room for however long.

I'm still pretty depressed still though.
Ordered more cannabis capsules this time more so understanding what will be helpful rn. I'm still depressed but with cannabis it's just lighter enough to still do things, laugh a lil, be more relaxed body wise, hungry etc etc

Decided I'm not going to engage socially for the rest of this week. Or maybe just today but im feeling like the rest of the week would be best for me rn. Being on here and talking to folks occasionally isn't too bad/triggering.

Will be telling people this time.

Its also just bc I'm depressed & lethargic. Im not in the mood to socialize or engage tbh. I haven't felt like this in a really long time. CPTSD depression is different. This is just pure depression.

Likeee even with capsules taking enough of the edge off... I'm severely depressed. Like usual I'm hyper aroused now im hypo. Just... dead in ways. I could calmly kill myself rn tbh.

Sooo once my throat is figured out so I can eat and think more I'm def think ima sell my guitars and buy SN.

If I can't get to the walk in today I may ask my worker to go with me or smthin tmrw. I'll still see her.... maybe...

I have therapy today too... Don't prr say feel like going but mostly bc im lethargic, tired & don't feel I have much to say.

Personally im concerned of the sudden onset of depression.

The ease at which I feel like I'd be able to just kill myself is concerning.

I'm not sure I care too much though..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aisley and Sweet Tart
Cheesecake

Cheesecake

҉ Walmart ҉
Aug 28, 2020
honey with lemon juice in water is good for a sore throat ^^ google says might be related to thyroid health too if that helps

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Ive noticed now that under my skin has felt sore for months. Only when touched so I often forgot to bring it to my doctor.

But aside from that my throat feels swollen or smthin. Swallowing hurts so haven't eaten since last night.
And then around my adam apple is like red & swollen and reallllyyyy hurts to touch.

It's starting to hurt without me doing much but breathing....

Remembered that up the street is a walk in and u can book an appt. So gonna call soon / when they are back from break.

I'd just wait to see my doc next week but I can't even eat & these days eating has been hard for other reasons but I'd like to be able to at least do that without pain.

I think they said the walk in won't see someone if they have a family doctor buttt might jus lie bc I can't see her for another week. Hope this works bc its the cloest and I don't have the energy to be sitting in a waiting room for however long.

I'm still pretty depressed still though.
Ordered more cannabis capsules this time more so understanding what will be helpful rn. I'm still depressed but with cannabis it's just lighter enough to still do things, laugh a lil, be more relaxed body wise, hungry etc etc

Decided I'm not going to engage socially for the rest of this week. Or maybe just today but im feeling like the rest of the week would be best for me rn. Being on here and talking to folks occasionally isn't too bad/triggering.

Will be telling people this time.

Its also just bc I'm depressed & lethargic. Im not in the mood to socialize or engage tbh. I haven't felt like this in a really long time. CPTSD depression is different. This is just pure depression.

Likeee even with capsules taking enough of the edge off... I'm severely depressed. Like usual I'm hyper aroused now im hypo. Just... dead in ways. I could calmly kill myself rn tbh.

Sooo once my throat is figured out so I can eat and think more I'm def think ima sell my guitars and buy SN.

If I can't get to the walk in today I may ask my worker to go with me or smthin tmrw. I'll still see her.... maybe...

I have therapy today too... Don't prr say feel like going but mostly bc im lethargic, tired & don't feel I have much to say.

Personally im concerned of the sudden onset of depression.

The ease at which I feel like I'd be able to just kill myself is concerning.

I'm not sure I care too much though..
Soo managed to find a place that allows me to book made an appt for tmrw. Gonna see if worker can take me but will uber if not.

Deleted apps & fully committed to isolating for the rest of the week.

Met with therapist... it was fine but only met for like 30 mins bc of my depression & throat issues

bout to try to eat & hoping it isn't too painful.

Just sleepy rn.

Gonna eat & game. Then continue watching anime and sleep.
honey with lemon juice in water is good for a sore throat ^^ google says might be related to thyroid health too if that helps
Thnxx for the tip reminds me to make some tea / see what I have... & yeee I most likely have hyperthyroidism 😩

Last edited: