SalirDeLaMelancolía

SalirDeLaMelancolía

Nov 29, 2020
can someone help with a source? i attempted last year with SN already, (and unfortunately failed, but not due to the purity or quantity of the SN but rather being discovered), but the website i got it from took SN off of it's inventory, with my planning i had always been so confident in knowing where i could get it but now i can't and i feel helpless

Last edited:
N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
I'm looking for a source as well. I currently have N but I want to have SN as backup. How did you fail your attempt?

SalirDeLaMelancolía

SalirDeLaMelancolía

Nov 29, 2020
I'm looking for a source as well. I currently have N but I want to have SN as backup. How did you fail your attempt?
i was found by family, i do think the SN would have been effective if not for that

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22
SalirDeLaMelancolía

SalirDeLaMelancolía

Nov 29, 2020
im not sure if you mean directly before passing out, but i'll start from when i first took it! directly after drinking it, i felt a lot of adrenaline, like i couldn't think of anything other than the fact that i just did what i did. my mind kind of drew a blank and i couldn't really lay down and just watch something or something like that. the first physical symptom i felt was this super warm acidy (?) feeling in my stomach, which again was directly after. i couldn't stop looking at my nails because it was a symptom i was very aware of beforehand, and i could actually see them turning blue, that symptom came fairly quickly, and im assuming my lips followed suit fairly soon after but i never got a chance to look at myself during the whole ordeal. then close to passing out i didn't really feel sleepy tired, i just felt drowsy-ish, if that makes sense. like weak rather than sleepy. and after that i passed out.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, QueerMelancholy, notahappygirl and 1 other person
F

frost_

Jun 6, 2024
im not sure if you mean directly before passing out, but i'll start from when i first took it! directly after drinking it, i felt a lot of adrenaline, like i couldn't think of anything other than the fact that i just did what i did. my mind kind of drew a blank and i couldn't really lay down and just watch something or something like that. the first physical symptom i felt was this super warm acidy (?) feeling in my stomach, which again was directly after. i couldn't stop looking at my nails because it was a symptom i was very aware of beforehand, and i could actually see them turning blue, that symptom came fairly quickly, and im assuming my lips followed suit fairly soon after but i never got a chance to look at myself during the whole ordeal. then close to passing out i didn't really feel sleepy tired, i just felt drowsy-ish, if that makes sense. like weak rather than sleepy. and after that i passed out.
Can you describe any pain or discomfort you felt?

SalirDeLaMelancolía

SalirDeLaMelancolía

Nov 29, 2020
Can you describe any pain or discomfort you felt?
the "acidy" stomach part was pretty uncomfortable, and once i got to the hospital is was pure pain. like the worst pain i've probably ever felt in my life, and i was freezing cold, and seizing, and slipping in and out of consciousness, of course the SN took part in that, but i feel like i was only able to feel the pain because i was at the hospital and they were trying to keep me awake and alive. i believe SN is capable of being peaceful if you pass out with no disruption, at least i'm hoping. it was also very hard to breathe, i had to take very very long shallow and slow breaths and apparently i looked brown? or blue? im not sure what my parents described it as because they were there for the entire 2 hours, because it took 2 hours to get me stable and to throw up and everything. so yeah! afterwards i was very tired and then when i was in the ICU i was kind of crying to the doctor a little because of the pain i felt, i think it was in my stomach? and then i recovered physically soon after.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, QueerMelancholy and iji
rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
Had anyone had any luck with a US source or import in US recently?

I've been on here since January 2024 but just got up the nerve to make an account and post a few days ago.

booplesnoot34

booplesnoot34

I’ll miss the winter, a world of fragile things
Feb 8, 2023
Following this thread for leads too

feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Experienced
May 29, 2024
If no one wants to name a US source … understandable but wondering if there are reliable US sources and it's a matter of doing the right search ?

R

reddalert

Jun 8, 2024
Also looking for a reliable SN source, if someone can PM me.

black.dahlia

black.dahlia

Jul 9, 2023
id also like a source as well, idk why but i cant seem to find anywhere to purchase it

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
People should be aware that the US is set to ban SN sales to individuals soon.