• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

arcadia

arcadia

Jan 5, 2023
I have £40 in paper notes and have left the house for an unsuspicious reason (mall to buy new headphones, pretended that mine were broken) My stuff probably wont be checked so this is my chance. What type of rope should I get for partial suspension? I'm just trying to get as many accessible methods as possible so I can leave when I choose to do so. It provides peace of mind.

DianaNiceUs

DianaNiceUs

Sep 23, 2022
From the info I've researched 8 mm nylon rope seems to be the best option.

Reactions: arcadia
BasqueClown

BasqueClown

Zirkua ata heriotza
Jun 9, 2022
I brought a bdsm/shibari rope from a sex shop to not look suspicious (Lol), I tried it and it seems fine to pressure the carotid artery, who is the main goal of partial hanging...

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
12mm is okay, but nylon is elastic.

arcadia

arcadia

Jan 5, 2023
I brought a bdsm/shibari rope from a sex shop to not look suspicious (Lol), I tried it and it seems fine to pressure the carotid artery, who is the main goal of partial hanging...
Haha, I just walked into B&Q stonefaced

Faejin

Faejin

Feb 10, 2023
This has more or less anything you need to know.
The basic wants seems to be that it should not be elastic at all or at low elasticity as possible and that it should be able to hold your weight for at least thirty minutes as if you are saved from a hanging attempt you are more or less a vegetable according to the manual.