• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020

• Love
Reactions: All washed up, Meditation guide, kane and 5 others
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
First one is blocked in my country.. huh.

• Love
Reactions: Ironweed
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
Oooh Thnx for posting these canary ☺️

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Thank you for putting the videos on! I have had people that I know that have had alzheimers and after seen them waste away, if I ever got something like that ctb all the way. I would NEVER lay around and not know my surrounds and die a most undignified death.

B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
Can't see the first but the secound. Interesting to watch! I am not here because of a mental but severe physicall condition though. But I think all people who know who they are and clearly know what consequences their actions will bring and have thought of alternatives should be considered competent to judge for themselves.

Reactions: DFFP
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I've seen the one with the girl. But she gave up in the end. But someone mentioned she later on did it again and went through with it, don't know if it's true.

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Terry pratchett one v good, I remember watching it a couple years back

The dignitas woman there with them at the end creeps me out, I would've asked her to go away if it were me :ahhha: :pfff:

B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
I found the Terry Prachett documentary on vimeo. I tried to link it but it wasn't possible. If you type in "choosing to die" and "prachett" on vimeo you might find it (europe).

Last edited:
M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
I've seen the one with the girl. But she gave up in the end. But someone mentioned she later on did it again and went through with it, don't know if it's true.

20:52...watch till the end ! :)

Screen Shot 11 29 20 at 0659 PM   Copy

Reactions: BeBraveBrother
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Will have to watch these later. Thanks for sharing

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
At the end of the documentary it says she did it 2 years later

kane

kane

Student
Jun 26, 2020
Terry Pratchett books defined my teenage years. I really miss his outlook on the world, though I'm glad his suffering wasn't drawn out.

With the other film, it's always gutting to see a young person get to that stage. You can't help thinking 'there must be something that could be done for them. Some way to make it ok.' But maybe sometimes there just isn't.

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Reactions: Ironweed
Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
Another report on Belgium... (US PBS Frontline show)

Reactions: CoalmineCanary and Brackenshire
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Where are you from? The first one is blocked for me but I got a vpn
Seen the second one some time ago though, I wish I could go that young but I don't meet the requirements

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Where are you from? The first one is blocked for me but I got a vpn

I'm in Canada but try clicking on this Vimeo link. Maybe?
I'm only trying this hard to share this because the first documentary is very much worth watching in my personal opinion.

Here is one more documentary on the advocacy for the right to choose in the United States.

Trigger warning: There is a pro-life doctor opinion included.

Last edited:
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Does anyone who watched all of the Terry Pratchett doc know why the man who went to Dignitas started coughing after drinking the N? Obviously the process was very quick and looked relatively peaceful, but there was a point when he looked momentarily distressed when he was asking for water and coughing:/

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Does anyone who watched all of the Terry Pratchett doc know why the man who went to Dignitas started coughing after drinking the N? Obviously the process was very quick and looked relatively peaceful, but there was a point when he looked momentarily distressed when he was asking for water and coughing:/
Maybe it was just the body's initial instinctual response to ingesting a poison, which it essentially is, an overdose of a strong barbiturate.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Maybe it was just the body's initial instinctual response to ingesting a poison, which it essentially is, an overdose of a strong barbiturate.
I can understand why the body would try to reject it in terms of vomiting to try to expel the substance, but coughing just doesn't make sense to me, why would it effect the airways at all?

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I can understand why the body would try to reject it in terms of vomiting to try to expel the substance, but coughing just doesn't make sense to me, why would it effect the airways at all?
He took an anti-emetic beforehand so that's why he didn't vomit. Maybe he still felt some nausea and coughed. Not sure why it would initially affect his airways but eventually it caused respiratory depression.

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020

He was asking for water but then the doctor held him until he went unconscious. Maybe his throat went completely dry.

Reactions: xLosthopex and Pookie