• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

purple_guyz

purple_guyz

Oct 12, 2023
Does anyone know any good places to get razor blades (for SH) like shoppers or something like dat? And some good brands. Please help me I can't order them but if there's any places that I could get them from please tell me!!! Ive been using pencil sharpener blades but I'd liked to use better tools. Thx if you help me!!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: flowers in the mist and PlasticFace
PlasticFace

PlasticFace

My story is in my about me, if you'd like to know.
Feb 16, 2023
If you're asking for discreet ways to get them, try craft stores! There are always those X-acto knives or box cutters that you can use or the refills.

Reactions: kawaiiphantom
mashka9

mashka9

Oct 4, 2023
i usually buy razors and remove the blades from them! men's r sharper than women's, so i'd recommend them!

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
You can usually find boxes of safety razor blades at any retail pharmacy. You could also just go to the dollar store and buy some pencil sharpeners and take out the blades.

notherenotnow

notherenotnow

i wish i was 2 years old again
Oct 7, 2023
I have been cutting myself with blades taken out of sharpeners all my life. Works perfectly for me, unless my hands are shaking too much to keep holding it. But overall effective and really easy to get.

Reactions: flowers in the mist
purple_guyz

purple_guyz

Oct 12, 2023
I have been cutting myself with blades taken out of sharpeners all my life. Works perfectly for me, unless my hands are shaking too much to keep holding it. But overall effective and really easy to get.
lve been using sharpeners I want to use blades
i usually buy razors and remove the blades from them! men's r sharper than women's, so i'd recommend them!
I don't like those they are to small I want safety blades
If you're asking for discreet ways to get them, try craft stores! There are always those X-acto knives or box cutters that you can use or the refills.
I don't like box cutters/ x-acto knives I'm looking for safety blades
You can usually find boxes of safety razor blades at any retail pharmacy. You could also just go to the dollar store and buy some pencil sharpeners and take out the blades.
Thx for the advice the first part is useful! I have been using sharpeners

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: notherenotnow