• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
both of them were pets i had since childhood. they were both so sudden. sone sort of neurological condition for the first, multiple organ faliure for the second. both had to be put down. i was in the room for both. i don't know why i feel so blank about it. it seems like i havent fully processed the second one yet, it literally happened yesterday. my pets did nothing to deserve this, why is the world so unfair

i wish i could just disappear. i hate having to deal with this. i'm tired of my mom being sad.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, lost_ange2211, divinemistress36 and 3 others
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing pets is really hard. Give yourself time to process, one day isn't even time for it to fully hit you yet. At least you got to be in the room. I'm sure it gave them some comfort to have you there. I hope you are able to treat yourself gently while you grieve

• Love
Reactions: emptymiku and Little_Suzy
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
As a dog mom, I'm deeply sorry for your loss. Our pets are cherished members of our families, blessing us with unconditional affection and devotion.
We will mourn their passing because, unfortunately, their average life expectancy is less than two decades. I wish you comfort.

• Love
Reactions: emptymiku
emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
As a dog mom, I'm deeply sorry for your loss. Our pets are cherished members of our families, blessing us with unconditional affection and devotion.
We will mourn their passing because, unfortunately, their average life expectancy is less than two decades. I wish you comfort.
whoever decided animals lifespans would be so short needs to die

• Love
Reactions: Little_Suzy