SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

becoming the lastnames by will wood
Jun 7, 2023
The title explains it all, Ive been thinking about the times when I got them lately, Im regressing again and I just wanna stop thinking about it

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: dialogos
Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
Reminds me of a few of mine as well. The last time was the worst, went to a hospital and had to get like 28 stitches. The scars healed poorly too so it still looks pretty bad even after months. At least I haven't done anything major since so that's good. I get how difficult it is bud.

SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

Jun 7, 2023
are those cigarette burns?
yes
Reminds me of a few of mine as well. The last time was the worst, went to a hospital and had to get like 28 stitches. The scars healed poorly too so it still looks pretty bad even after months. At least I haven't done anything major since so that's good. I get how difficult it is bud.
same here, Im living with my friend now and it would be just cruel to do it knowing Im sleeping with her in one bed

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Square251 and dialogos
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
After i cutted myself pretty damn deep, I just told my parents and therapist about it and then it became easier not to SH anymore. Also they got me some sedative pills if i desire to do it again. Maybe you can share information about your scars with sb close? Just keep it in mind that most of the ppl won't understand it, so please be careful with who you speak about it.

SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

Jun 7, 2023
After i cutted myself pretty damn deep, I just told my parents and therapist about it and then it became easier not to SH anymore. Also they got me some sedative pills if i desire to do it again. Maybe you can share information about your scars with sb close? Just keep it in mind that most of the ppl won't understand it, so please be careful with who you speak about it.
Oh my mom knew about my sh, she screamed at me that i wanna destroy her and make her a bad mother

Though I dont sh that much anymore, after I got on meds again Im not doing it as often

• Hugs
Reactions: Alltheywanted