• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Grim_Rockstar

Grim_Rockstar

GRIMMI
Jun 4, 2024
Throw in any show you want and I'll reply with my overall rating! I'm bored and need something new to watch. 0F4322F9 EC65 4CCC 83C1 C6CC36897DC9

Reactions: eatantz
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Bobs burgers!!!!

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
mr. robot, dark, the queens gambit, peaky blinders, the boys

• Love
Reactions: Grim_Rockstar
Grim_Rockstar

Grim_Rockstar

GRIMMI
Jun 4, 2024
mr. robot, dark, the queens gambit, peaky blinders, the boys
I've seen The Boys and HOOOOLY SHIT that show is awesome! I started watching Peaky Blinders last week. I'm very impressed with it so far. I adore the world building, costume design and the obstacles being put before a person with power. It really puts them to the test. So excited to see what Tommy does next. I've been a little skeptical about the Queen's Gambit because Netflix faced a lawsuit for misinformation from Nona Gaprindashvili herself. I have not heard of Mr.Robot so I will definitely check that out. Thank you! 🖤🖤🖤

• Love
Reactions: xoirse
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Bojack Horseman fits the topic of this forum.

I like this series.

xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
I've seen The Boys and HOOOOLY SHIT that show is awesome! I started watching Peaky Blinders last week. I'm very impressed with it so far. I adore the world building, costume design and the obstacles being put before a person with power. It really puts them to the test. So excited to see what Tommy does next. I've been a little skeptical about the Queen's Gambit because Netflix faced a lawsuit for misinformation from Nona Gaprindashvili herself. I have not heard of Mr.Robot so I will definitely check that out. Thank you! 🖤🖤🖤
hahaha for real, have you seen the season 4 trailer for the boys? i also heard there's gonna be a peaky blinders movie soon. there is indeed a lawsuit unfortunately : ( but that aside, the show itself is amazing. garry kasparov actually helped making the games they played accurate in the show.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I see you like the boys.
Have you watched Gen V? It's the same universe.

But I admit that it's a bit worse because it reeks of teen drama and I don't like such topics.