• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
i'll have 120 100mg phenobarbital pills in few days
i think this is a pretty ignorant question that google didn't answer for but how to properly mix 12g of phenobarbital powder with water without by any chance fucking up my hardly accessed drug?

Reactions: lv-gras, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018

Attachments

• phenobarbital important.PNG
    phenobarbital important.PNG
    88.1 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: lv-gras, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
k i guess it wasnt a ignorant question after all, i'll just try to pour boiling(over 100C) water on the powder nobody is concerned about that, it could mean that its just as simple as that :/

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018
i'll have 120 100mg phenobarbital pills in few days
i think this is a pretty ignorant question that google didn't answer for but how to properly mix 12g of phenobarbital powder with water without by any chance fucking up my hardly accessed drug?
I would get these gelatin capsules first [200 for 6 Euros from online shop], then crush/grind your pills [coffee beans mill would work] and fill the capsules..

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
The water should not affect it, as far as I remember, but phenobarbital itself has a... vomitable taste.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
C

Cromulus

Apr 20, 2018
Where did you get these? Dark web? I have one bottle of N maybe if I mix that and a bunch of pheno it will do the trick.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
Where did you get these? Dark web? I have one bottle of N maybe if I mix that and a bunch of pheno it will do the trick.

wrote it below a legit prescription here its, and i already had a friend whose dad is pharmacist + deals with emotional medicines in legit way he didn't notice/care that i wrote phenobarbital on my own and he took my national number to protect himself, but he gave me only 60tablet of 100mg so i stil need 40pill to go it'll be easy ill do it again and go to another pharmacist i just need at least 30pill after all not 100 now

bW1dpUF9TD6I7tC0E59ISg.png

Edit: i succeeded i have 90pill of 100mg now :$

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap, voool and 2 others
Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
The water should not affect it, as far as I remember, but phenobarbital itself has a... vomitable taste.
even hot water wont melt it into liquid or just cool water?
tell me everything you know please i dont want to fuck it up i dont have much time left to get the drug again if i fuck it up

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
You will need at least 10g (thats 100 of 100mg tablets). However, i wouldn't try with less than 15g (150x100mg tablets).
Phenobarbital won't dissolve completely no matter what so don't do hot water, it will only make the taste worse.

intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
Also, please note that it will take longer than N so be prepared for a non-discovery window of at least 72h.

voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018
Just swallow all the pills. It's a long acting drug anyway

Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
Also, please note that it will take longer than N so be prepared for a non-discovery window of at least 72h.
eh what? at least 72 hour i must not be discovered?? are you sure of your information can you provide me a source of it??
besides i have 150pill of 100mg and 60pill of 50mg now that's a big update for 1:30 hour of efforts

Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
Just swallow all the pills. It's a long acting drug anyway
im not really sure the body will accept all of this amount of pills considering i have to drink lots of water to let them flow, are you sure of what you are suggesting?

voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018
im not really sure the body will accept all of this amount of pills considering i have to drink lots of water to let them flow, are you sure of what you are suggesting?
Do you have an anti vomiting drug? If so you can just swallow all of them

Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
Do you have an anti vomiting drug? If so you can just swallow all of them
i have metaclopramide as much as i want, but again i ask you, are you sure it will work out just great to swallow 120 pill over 15minute? wont i vomit the amount of water ill take to let them flow even through anti emitic?

voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018
i have metaclopramide as much as i want, but again i ask you, are you sure it will work out just great to swallow 120 pill over 15minute? wont i vomit the amount of water ill take to let them flow even through anti emitic?
Yeah you'll be fine. Just dont use alot of water.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap, Nightmare and 1 other person
voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018
Take like 5-10 at a time

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap, Nightmare and 1 other person
intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
Abbie Hoffman and Margaux Hemingway did it without a bag.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
yeah...loads of people have. that was just a fail safe for them.

Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
Abbie Hoffman and Margaux Hemingway did it without a bag.
bro you have not confirmed your information over that i'll have to not get discovered for 72hour and you know my plan was to do it at home i could only have some 18 hour of being unnoticed, i have sent question to exit but i doubt they'll answer since i couldn't subscribe :/
i need to know how long do i have to stay undiscovered for real

Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
Note: thank you evilangelgoddess love you <3

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
even hot water wont melt it into liquid or just cool water?
tell me everything you know please i dont want to fuck it up i dont have much time left to get the drug again if i fuck it up
I have never tried it with hot water, but cold/cool liquids (alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages) should not affect it.
I would suggest to either calculate the dosage or take 15-20 grammes and consume nothing more than citrus products and/or ethanol during the last 12-24 hours before drinking phenobarbital with water.
Nausea usually(!) starts within 20-60 minutes, vertigo and other effects - within 5-15 minutes or immediately (which will become quite uncomfortable after an hour).

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
It isn't particularly soluble in water, about 1 milligram per milliliter, but it is a lot more soluble in ethanol. I would not use hot water, just warm water and let it sit for a bit.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
It isn't particularly soluble in water, about 1 milligram per milliliter, but it is a lot more soluble in ethanol. I would not use hot water, just warm water and let it sit for a bit.

As you said it's 1 mg/ml so for 12g of phenobarbital you would need 12 litres of water, any less water and it would precipitate on the bottom as a solid so I don't think it's really feasible to dissolve it in water.

But it's also highly lipophilic, so it dissolves easily in fats or oils. You could dissolve it more easily in milk or oil or something like that then make an emulsion.

I think it'd be easiest to just take antimimetics starting a few hours before you take it then take it as pills.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
Yes, I would go with capsules myself. Or if one were really into the liquid idea, water and alcohol, that is, Scotch or whatever else is on hand. Still, that's what they asked for.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person