• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yog Sothoth

Yog Sothoth

Oct 24, 2023
Hello,
I will try to be brief, I will probably explain in more details my situation later but for now I am a bite too tired for that.
I am a 19 years old teenager, I have been depressed for years now but one year ago I got a situation that pushed me to try to ctb.
Since then I ahve tried another time ven if it was less.. Conviced.
I am on meds (can't sleep without them) but I am still absolutely traumatized and honestly..
I have lost any will to live.

Or at least I am near it.
I still have one last hope.. The hope that made me keep living for one whole year in true agony.
But the fact is that it is very, VERY unlikely to happen, even if I have done everything I could to make it happen.
And now I have to wait.. Patiently until maybe and just maybe, what I hope for happen.
If you're curious about it I might explain everything one day but not now.
For now I just need.. Something to not ctb unless what I hope for is lost for sure.
Maybe some kind of mentality that could help through the incertenity and the suffering? Or something against obsession and trauma?
I don't really know what I am looking for honestly..
Something in my mentality that I could change to just be able to wait long enough ig.

I have to precise that I am already in therapy (since one and a half year actually) and it doesn't help.
I mean, idk how someone through therapy could just give my will to live back right?

(If someone wanna talk in private I have an account discord that is not my main account: Arthemise#8435, this is not personal information as this account isn't used for anything else and can get deleted if needed so dw.)

Thank you in advance!