skyrux300

skyrux300

Jun 25, 2023
I have tried many things, and its not working out. I tried having a personal trainer and working out everyday, I also tried different methods of dieting. I have been doing this for 6 years now and still fail to success. I tried starving myself too but its not working. I tried even taking things like cocaine still a failure. I don't know what I should do I really need to lose the weight. I even tried making appointments to check my hormones but they told me its normal but why am I not losing the fat im tired of this. I wanna do gastric sleeve but I don't have the money for that. I'm down to try anything new so please help.
I also wanna feel good and try the outfits I have ever wanted I wanna do the things I have never done before. Before I ctb I have decided that I will be gone in September.
I also wanna feel good and try the outfits I have ever wanted I wanna do the things I have never done before. Before I ctb I have decided that I will be gone in September.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70, nyee, nerve and 3 others
sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
(if anything i say sounds weird its cos i'm drunk)
also trying to lose weight but cant anymore, been stuck at a bmi of 23-24 for the last year.. used to be so skinny 😭😭 feel you

i'd recommend trying to either go to a nutrionist (you probably have binge eating disorder btw if your overweight like that and nothing has ever worked) and have them take care of you. if you dont want to go see anyone or pay anything i'd recommend trying to figure why you eat so much (very likely to deal with bad emotions or boredom) and try to fight that. like if you eat to deal with emotions or boredom, try to replace eating with something else. at first maybe replace that with drinks (like diet or zero calorie drinks and gum) if its too hard to completely switch to something that's not eating or drinking. also helps to keep occupied and do stuff were you cant eat at the same time. if its habits, try to eat much less and at fixed meal times, quit eating in front of screens or snaking. try to not do anything when you're eating and fully concentrate on your hunger level. when you're not hungry anymore stop. your stomach will shrink in like a week and soon enough you will only be able to eat normal skinny people quantity.

personally i used to be for like 2-3 years overweight to obese bmi wise (my highest bmi was 31 or 32...). i lost all the weight on my own in 5 months without any help, easily and without even working out. since then i did yoyo and regain and relose some weight but i've never really been in the overweight category ever again for the last 4 years. i did that by just counting calories and my tdee (total daily energy expenditure. calculte yours here: https://tdeecalculator.net/) and eating a couple hundred cals less than that everyday, but not starving at all. ate like 1400 cals a day. i would try to eat at the beginning no sweets or junk food except on holidays or really really exceptionally, try to eat 2 big meals a day cos three smaller meals a day was too hard for me cos i needed to have a lot to eat at a time, no snacking, and when i wanted to eat sugar or overreat i'd simply sip from tea, coffee or diet drinks or in the worst case scenario (usually drinking something sweet and low cal was enough to fix my cravings for food) i'd sleep it off. sometimes i'd allow myself to eat full tdee too, you dont need to diet everyday if its too hard. also i'd try to mainly eat low calorie food that i liked so i could eat more in quantity. that's what worked for me. wasnt hard or antyhing, was pretty easy

anyways keep trying. it will work if you try hard enough. the results are really worth it

Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Just drink water in place of food.
Consume less calories than your TDEE

- drink water
- brush teeth when the meal is over
- don't vent your craving for food with other bad habits like coffee or smoking
- buy your food youself, plan your meals and cook them. Never eat snack or ready-to eat food.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
When i tried losing weight years ago before giving up on life and letting myself go, I took hydroxycut and walked 4 hours a day. I managed to lose 80 lbs in 5 months.

nyee

nyee

Jun 10, 2023
Find a TDEE calculator and modestly input your metrics and the goal weight you would like to achieve. Use a food logging app and overestimate the proportions/calories of EVERY food, snack, drink, whatever you consume and go equal or below your goal TDEE.

Only eat meals on the healthier side. Limit your meals to one big each day or two medium sized meals. Cut out all fizzy, snacks and only drink water. Stay away from highly processed foods and sugary foods as they will not keep you full. A lot of veggies are low calories so they can be eaten in high portions really fill you up.

L

lna_

Jun 21, 2023
if you're already doing all the things you'd usually need to do to lose weight and think it might be a hormone issue but its not showing up on blood tests you might have hashimoto's. that's what i have and it causes my metabolism to be really slow but i take hormones with help with that. mine is pretty bad so it always shows up on tests but for some people who have a less severe case it does not show up on blood tests because one day you might have an autoimmune reaction and the next day you wont. there are different autoimmune/hashimotos elimination diets you can try regardless of if you know you have an issue or not just to see what foods you might be sensitive to. I tried that and it helped me to realise I get really bad brain fog when i don't eat a lot of vegetables and i eat a lot of gluten. also i get anxiety when i eat a lot of sugar. i havent had much luck staying consistent with dieting for weight loss even when i've really wanted to lose the weight but somehow i'm able to keep on top of things a lot better if i know if i eat something my brain is going to start working really slow or i'll start to feel anxious.

this isn't really a healthy recommendation but i have lost a lot of weight doing the lemon juice/maple syrup/cayenne pepper diet. if you look it up there is a whole process for doing it and it really is effective. also, i havent tried it but keep hearing about ozempic. maybe it's covered by health insurance if you have it?

M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
I have tried many things, and its not working out. I tried having a personal trainer and working out everyday, I also tried different methods of dieting. I have been doing this for 6 years now and still fail to success. I tried starving myself too but its not working. I tried even taking things like cocaine still a failure. I don't know what I should do I really need to lose the weight. I even tried making appointments to check my hormones but they told me its normal but why am I not losing the fat im tired of this. I wanna do gastric sleeve but I don't have the money for that. I'm down to try anything new so please help.
May I ask your age and your weight? I'm a trainer and registered dietician and have helped lots of people lose weight without having to exercise daily or starve yourself. I'm happy to help you. 😊