• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
I am trying to hold on, but I really want to be gone now. No ounce of me wants to remain any longer living this pretence of life. But if I die now while circumstances are as they are. I will do so much damage to my loved ones. If I don't stay until one of them is settled they will be homeless or worse go back to an abusive situation. I can't let that happen. If I go now the fight for social care for my grandmother will end and she will go back to saying everything is fine while starving and falling over in a cold flat. I am so tired. Depressingly I feel myself resenting my loved ones for keeping me here. I need to see them to a safe landing but it is getting so hard to hold on even though I am aware of the consequences to leaving right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hunter100, woxihuanni, StillWaiting and 5 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
These are the unknown acts of selflessness, also @Stan comes to mind. My respect and well wishes through the time you need to endure.