• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dee Dee

Oct 7, 2019
Hey folks. I'm looking for the best way for me to CTB. I've been doing a lot of research and reading through a lot of threads, and I figure it wouldn't hurt to have others weigh in as well.

At first, I was considering SN. It seems like such a popular method on here that it got me intrigued, and based on how quick and simple it seems, it would definitely be my go-to method. However, I live in Canada, and I have had a very difficult time trying to procure it. I've tried two Canadian sites (Bio Basic and MilliporeSigma CA) and both require a proof of research affiliation to purchase, and on top of that, they will not ship to a residential address. I tried several American sources as well, but none of them will ship internationally. I've also scoured Amazon and eBay and turned up empty. If anyone has purchased SN from Canada, I would love to know where you got it from.

With that in mind, I've been looking into other methods. I have 60 mg of Clonazepam, and I read in the PPH about an exit bag being used with pills. I have never actually used Clonazepam, I just got it prescribed to me today, so I do not have any kind of tolerance to it. If I combined the Clonazepam with a hefty amount of alcohol and proceeded to put on an exit bag, would the CNS depression be strong enough to make sure I successfully die of hypoxia? I am considered duct-taping the bag around my neck to ensure it doesn't come off if I began to unconsciously flail around. If anyone has suggestions how I could improve this method, I am all ears.

I also just want to say that I'm really glad I found this forum, as I have never been able to discuss this with anyone. I feel that no good can come from telling friends or family my plans, but here, I feel like I can finally be open about it. I'm grateful to you all.

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyLight and SinisterKid
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
5 posts and 24 hours and then approval from a staff member and you can use the private messaging system here. I can try and find out if the guy who supplied my SN ships to Canada or not for you and if he does, then I can pass on details. Cant talk openly on the forum about suppliers, rules and all that.

Welcome to SS btw.

D

Dee Dee

Oct 7, 2019
5 posts and 24 hours and then approval from a staff member and you can use the private messaging system here. I can try and find out if the guy who supplied my SN ships to Canada or not for you and if he does, then I can pass on details. Cant talk openly on the forum about suppliers, rules and all that.

Welcome to SS btw.

Thank you so much. I'll send you a PM as soon as I can.

Reactions: SinisterKid