I

ilk

Jun 1, 2024
what does it take to do it? like some days i feel ready enough to do it but never do. its annoying. a part of me want to accept that this is my life & it/i cant change but the other part of me wants to ctb already. this is so miserable i cant even put into words how much i hate myself & life. when the day comes for me to ctb i hope it goes well. i don't want to fail. ive failed enough in life i just hope this is the one thing that goes right for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: akwa, NearlyIrrelevantCake, metallic and 2 others
Surai

Surai

Mar 26, 2024
It can be hard To even sit on the thought for too long, but even then when the time comes I hope I have enough commitement to push myself over the edge. Its a constant battle that you will get used to, its just a matter of time

• Hugs
Reactions: ilk
DeadNotSleeping

DeadNotSleeping

Just an absolute mess.
Oct 7, 2024
I get this completely. I've always just assumed my issue with following through with it on the days I'm really wanting to are due to like, decision paralysis or something similar since I've struggled with that with most other parts of my life as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Surai and ilk
I

ilk

Jun 1, 2024
@Surai , @DeadNotSleeping how do you guys feel currently? for me, tonight isnt a night where i feel able to do it but the thought is definitely there still.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeadNotSleeping
Surai

Surai

Mar 26, 2024
@ilk I know tonight is not mine either Im just waiting honestly until the pain pushes me. Im just seeing how much I can try before my time. Im just experimenting in life now or so thats my thought and that can change

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DeadNotSleeping and ilk
DeadNotSleeping

DeadNotSleeping

Just an absolute mess.
Oct 7, 2024
@ilk Same as @Surai at the moment. If I'm totally honest I'm pretty sure I'm going to go against all the advice I've given on here and end up doing it impulsively. I'm not one to set dates for things. I have a method set out and somewhat practiced so it's not fully impulsive. I just figure a night will be bad enough to push me over the edge or I'll feel backed into a corner and follow through. As things go for tonight I feel okay. I'm able to enjoy the music I typically listen to and games are fun. This is a bit of a rarity for me.

I do think the thought is always there though for me. Kinda nagging in the back of my mind. It's whether or not I'm able to distract myself enough from that is the real question most of the time.

Edit: also I appreciate you asking. Thank you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ilk and Surai
allKae

allKae

die
Jan 14, 2024
Well... maybe it's that "think less, do more" thing, you should only think about things that affect you, it's like cutting yourself, you think about things that affect your feelings and end up transferring cuts to your body.
don't give up because of courage, if you want to have courage, test it first, remember how shitty your life is, remember how they treat you and what they want, maybe we people with depression problems and other types of mental disorders, leave this world society doesn't want us here, tall people don't want us here. they just use us for themselves
good luck with your ctb. I could know which method you will use

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence but anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: ilk
I

ilk

Jun 1, 2024
Well... maybe it's that "think less, do more" thing, you should only think about things that affect you, it's like cutting yourself, you think about things that affect your feelings and end up transferring cuts to your body.
don't give up because of courage, if you want to have courage, test it first, remember how shitty your life is, remember how they treat you and what they want, maybe we people with depression problems and other types of mental disorders, leave this world society doesn't want us here, tall people don't want us here. they just use us for themselves
good luck with your ctb. I could know which method you will use
that is one way to look at it, thank you. drowning would probably be my method. not the easiest one but i dont have access to any other method.

• Hugs
Reactions: allKae