• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
I'm doing 30 g is it 1/4 0r 1/8 cup I did 59 ML of water which eguals to 1/4 but I can't figure out the grams I'm doing sn

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
ngl it's a little unclear. I would look at the container. If you know the volume of the container and the mass of SN inside you can figure out how many cups you need for a certain mass.

Reactions: Zappfe lover
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
scales are only like 5-$10, and you could get it next day? (I just like to be very exact as the fineness of the powder can change the volume).

That being said I googled it and 1/2 a cup is around 64g based on flour. Maybe add a bit extra, or wait just use the teaspoon/tablespoon measurement in stans guide

edit this is interesting : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-water-amount-lookup-table-v2.32241/

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
So I looked at stans formula it says 1.6 table spoons so 15mls

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
This doesn't make sense. A table spoon is 15ml (14.787 ml) .always and forever.

I'd follow the advice of another poster and get a scale.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I'm doing 30 g is it 1/4 0r 1/8 cup I did 59 ML of water which eguals to 1/4 but I can't figure out the grams I'm doing sn
scales are only like 5-$10, and you could get it next day? (I just like to be very exact as the fineness of the powder can change the volume).

That being said I googled it and 1/2 a cup is around 64g based on flour. Maybe add a bit extra, or wait just use the teaspoon/tablespoon measurement in stans guide

edit this is interesting : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-water-amount-lookup-table-v2.32241/

iu
Please get some scales and use them. Grams is a measure of weight, whereas a cup is a measure of volume (how much space something takes up). So the weight of a cup of something will entirely depend on what that something is. A cup of cotton wool will weigh a lot less than a cup of lead filings, for example. Do not simply assume that SN has the same weight as flour, for example. While there are some estimations given on the forum as to the estimated typical weight of SN per unit of volume, it is always best to weigh things yourself rather than estimating. This is especially the case for something like SN where accuracy has life-and-death importance, and where small differences can matter.

Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, Brink, Deleted member 14386 and 2 others
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Ah yes I didn't say that quite accurately, flour, sugar etc all have different volumes and so it's very hard to tell the difference in weight. Like autumn said, cotton looks like more but weighs less, it's the classic "What weighs more? A kg of feathers or steel?" They're both a kilo, so the feathers must have more volume.
Just grab a scale!