Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I been trying to fight off suicidal thoughts and it's so difficult to just survive.
I'm too much of a coward to kill myself, I've tried.
And I'm too much of a coward to overcome my anxiety.

I can't improve my situation no matter how hard I try. I been stuck for so long.
My family (younger 27 year old drg addict brother and my narcisist sociopath mother) have been draining me, they leave a big burden to me, they don't help me much, and they mistreat me very much. I'm financially tied to them though(I co-signed a refinance with my mom to save the house we live in) (big mistake they keep jeopardizing the home with legal issues and don't do much to correct it), I feel like I have been trapped to them. if only they would be willing to be as loyal to me as I have been to them, I think I would be fine. I wish they would be more responsible.
The only person that helps me out is my dad but he is remarried and has been diagnosed with a weird cancer-like syndrome, on top of anemia.

I think about what a positive future I thought I was going to have, and now my future seems unbearable. I've had an avalanche of bad things happen to me this year.

I haven't killed myself even though I been very suicidal for about 6 months now. But every day has been so painful.
I feel so alone and I can't seem to do anything about it.
I don't know what to do.
I don't want to kill myself, but I can't bare this pain much longer, and I don't see this pain going away anytime soon, perhaps only if I killed myself, wich I'm afraid to do.
I don't know what to do.

Reactions: shattered dreams, lv-gras, shadow11 and 1 other person
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I been trying to fight off suicidal thoughts and it's so difficult to just survive.
I'm too much of a coward to kill myself, I've tried.
And I'm too much of a coward to overcome my anxiety.

I can't improve my situation no matter how hard I try. I been stuck for so long.
My family (younger 27 year old drg addict brother and my narcisist sociopath mother) have been draining me, they leave a big burden to me, they don't help me much, and they mistreat me very much. I'm financially tied to them though(I co-signed a refinance with my mom to save the house we live in) (big mistake they keep jeopardizing the home with legal issues and don't do much to correct it), I feel like I have been trapped to them. if only they would be willing to be as loyal to me as I have been to them, I think I would be fine. I wish they would be more responsible.
The only person that helps me out is my dad but he is remarried and has been diagnosed with a weird cancer-like syndrome, on top of anemia.

I think about what a positive future I thought I was going to have, and now my future seems unbearable. I've had an avalanche of bad things happen to me this year.

I haven't killed myself even though I been very suicidal for about 6 months now. But every day has been so painful.
I feel so alone and I can't seem to do anything about it.
I don't know what to do.
I don't want to kill myself, but I can't bare this pain much longer, and I don't see this pain going away anytime soon, perhaps only if I killed myself, wich I'm afraid to do.
I don't know what to do.
I'm sorry for your pain

Reactions: shattered dreams, lv-gras and Definitelyworried
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Yeah...
My mom called the cops on me when I told her that I was having suicidal thoughts and was sent to the ward and was mistreated for 3 days there, kicked out saying I left against medical advise, no treatment or help plan for me.
I just have to tough it out, I guess that's the plan :\
I don't know if that will work as I keep thinking about hanging myself, but then when the noose is ready I don't go through with it.
Maybe eventually I will.
I don't want to though.
But I need this pain to stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
If you have doubts about killing yourself, then don't!! It is only for those who want it 100% and who have no way of their life ever getting better and can't bear it anymore.
Happy to hear you are fighting and sorry about what you are going through

Reactions: sky7, shattered dreams, Done and 2 others