Josuyo

Josuyo

No, I do not like life, take it away please
Oct 17, 2021
I'm doing all I can to cut off the people who have hurt me but the fear I feel, about them harassing me for cutting them out.

These were people I cared for so much.

I though they cared about me but all their actions suggest otherwise.

I know I deserve better. But how do I trust anyone if people I've known for 4 years treat me like I'm not worth anything.

I still just want to have a way out. Because this happens over and over. I put good faith in others and get walked all over. My feelings and process are never considered despite me constantly trying to understand everyone else and I'm literally the opposite of an empath and everyone expects me to be a mind reader and know exactly how they feel. I'm actually punished for worrying and asking what's up with them.

Idk. I just constantly hope something will strike me down. I hate waiting and trying to get up and move on from this over and over.

I deserve better I know I do. I try so hard but trying hard is never enough for me or anyone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: suisuiforum, blueclover_., lobster salad and 3 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I know I deserve better. But how do I trust anyone if people I've known for 4 years treat me like I'm not worth anything.

I think everyone has a breaking point. After you passed this point there is no hope of ever trusting anyone again. Even the most loyal dog will turn on its master given enough abuse.

Being trusting means opening yourself up to people who are looking to exploit you. These kinds of people clearly exist and are masters of sniffing out weakness. It is better just to avoid the game altogether if you lack the social intelligence to defend yourself from these attacks.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Josuyo and 1 other person
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
if they treat you like that then just cut them off by ignoring them. if they harass you, explain to them why but don't let them guilt you into anything. best of luck!

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Josuyo and patheticpartner
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People can be so cruel, they can cause us pain and they are capable of ruining our lives. That is why I always keep my distance. I'm sorry you are going through this. I wish you the best, whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Josuyo and patheticpartner
Josuyo

Josuyo

Oct 17, 2021
So they actually cut me off

Idk how to feel

They weren't mean or horrible

They wished me the best

They sussed that I didn't want to be friends anymore but idk if they know why. Another mate said they didn't know what they did wrong but I guess that was part of the issue. And I'm/was far too scared to say what they did to hurt me in case they denied it or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, lobster salad and AtMostOkay
Josuyo

Josuyo

Oct 17, 2021
NOPE I TAKE IT BACK

THEY'RE NOT BEING CIVIL THEY'RE BEING REALLY TOXIC AND ACTING THE VICTIM IN ALL THIS FUCK

I'M JUST TRYING TO CHILL ON HALLOWEEN

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
W

whatev3r

Oct 24, 2021
NOPE I TAKE IT BACK

THEY'RE NOT BEING CIVIL THEY'RE BEING REALLY TOXIC AND ACTING THE VICTIM IN ALL THIS FUCK

I'M JUST TRYING TO CHILL ON HALLOWEEN
MY FRIEND IS DOING THAT TOO ACTING LIKE THE VICTIM

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Josuyo
S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
I'm sorry you're experiencing this from people who were supposed to care about you at one point. You don't deserve their toxicity, and the very least they could do is let you move on in peace, instead of making it harder for you one last time. It can be hard to let go of friendships that have lasted for so long, but I hope you can find better people that you deserve in the future, who will also take the time to understand you as well since you put in so much work to do the same for everyone else.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Josuyo
Josuyo

Josuyo

Oct 17, 2021
I'm sorry you're experiencing this from people who were supposed to care about you at one point. You don't deserve their toxicity, and the very least they could do is let you move on in peace, instead of making it harder for you one last time. It can be hard to let go of friendships that have lasted for so long, but I hope you can find better people that you deserve in the future, who will also take the time to understand you as well since you put in so much work to do the same for everyone else.
Thank u

And thank u for everyone's kindness here. It's been a really difficult time for me and it's hard to talk about the suicidal feelings that come along with these issues but everyone has been so kind and understanding. I know we are all strangers to each other but I've never had anywhere to express my inner most feelings until now. I was never allowed to be upset or hurt so I thank those here for listening and for seeing me and recognising my emotions. It's truly so kind of y'all.
MY FRIEND IS DOING THAT TOO ACTING LIKE THE VICTIM
Yoooo I'm so sorry they're doing that???!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and suisuiforum