JustKillBen22

JustKillBen22

Jul 6, 2020
I know I can't know until I'm up there, looking down, until I'm actually able to jump. I can say as much as I want to say beforehand but it's completely different to being there and feeling that both the pull and the push of that fucking jump. But it only has to happen once, and it will eventually happen, hopefully tonight, but I know that every time I've been up there I've hoped that beforehand. I just wanna make this post before I go in case I don't come back, because I will be going without my phone. I am hoping for eternal nothingness, peace away from this life, and my head and pain and anxiety, out of it all. If this is the end, and the last message many of you see from me, goodbye. Otherwise I'll be back here fucking tomorrow like a cowardly asshole. Time will tell, fuck my life.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Natty, Beeper, Journeytoletgo and 5 others
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
It can be frustrating to fight against SI.
The only thing I can wish you is good luck, and if you actually take the leap; may the stars guide you.

• Love
Reactions: Bigsmoke777, patheticpartner and Dead Meat
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I wish you peace.

• Love
Reactions: Bigsmoke777, patheticpartner and DarkDg21
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans. I hope you find peace and freedom from suffering. It is not cowardly if you are unable to do it, of course ctb is very difficult as we are programmed to survive.

Reactions: Bigsmoke777