brokensoulsdiealone

brokensoulsdiealone

Forever Dead Inside
Apr 24, 2022
They will love you then hate you then love you all over again but they will feel both when you are gone I stop trusting and hopeing for happiness :( i can feel death coming Im so tired of living

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Endtimes1, Huntfish34, Journeytoletgo and 1 other person
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
I think not being able to tell anyone the truth hurts a lot though, I'm glad for this forum that it offers such a space. I won't trust family with my mental health issues since I doubt they'd take it seriously or they'd force me to keep living. With friends it can vary. Perhaps you can trust some to listen, but you might not be able to trust them to respect your wishes. I'm sorry that you've given up on happiness, I'm sure that adds even more to the exhaustion you face. I'm also very tired of living. I'm hoping I can go through with my plan to finally leave since then I can finally attain eternal sleep. Welcome to this forum by the way, and best wishes whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: Huntfish34, Journeytoletgo and brokensoulsdiealone
its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
I don't think mine care about me, they just care about minimizing how guilty/responsible they feel for the way I am.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: HateMyPointlessLife, Endtimes1, watchingthewheels and 2 others
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
These selfish people had no idea what they were doing.. :(

• Aww..
Reactions: Endtimes1, Journeytoletgo, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I always see it as best to keep thoughts of suicide to myself, there would be no point in telling others, it would just make things worse. I also think that sharing too much could not be a good idea, as many others will simply not understand what you are going through. As well as that suicide is so stigmatised and our right to die is not respected. I know that it is hard to carry on when you are so tired of living. I wish you the best, I hope you find relief from your suffering.

Reactions: TheExpression, stoicseal and Huntfish34
S

stoicseal

Jan 29, 2021
Yeah, no one really gets it anyways, and I also understand that it's not the easiest thing to hear or respond to. It does get lonely though.

Reactions: WorthlessTrash
TheExpression

TheExpression

Mar 11, 2022
I always regret it when i've talked to someone about it. I don't even feel that comfortable talking about it on here.

Reactions: HateMyPointlessLife
brokensoulsdiealone

brokensoulsdiealone

Forever Dead Inside
Apr 24, 2022
I don't think mine care about me, they just care about minimizing how guilty/responsible they feel for the way I am.
They will always smile of your face tell you its okay but the pain still burns. wishing I could leave im so loney everyday Im tired of living. Im not drowning/dwelling in depression im sinking in it 😓😓😓
I always see it as best to keep thoughts of suicide to myself, there would be no point in telling others, it would just make things worse. I also think that sharing too much could not be a good idea, as many others will simply not understand what you are going through. As well as that suicide is so stigmatised and our right to die is not respected. I know that it is hard to carry on when you are so tired of living. I wish you the best, I hope you find relief from your suffering.
Nobody will understand loneliness and depresion until happens to them or they lose a loved one because of it.

Last edited: