• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

He sounded more eloquent and intelligent to that time. Nowadays he is so unhinged. But this is his strategy and it worked in many instances. There were speculations about Trump becoming a US president. The Simpsons predicted it.

It is interesting how much his appearance changed. I ask myself whether his personality actually changed or whether it is simply a strategy to adapt when necessary. I think politically he changed a lot. I think to a certain point of time he was pro trans and flirted with the liberals. However, when he actually entered politics he noticed that his chances are better when he joins the GOP. And he was right with that consideration.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
He registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987, switched to the Reform Party in 1999, the Democratic Party in 2001, and back to the Republican Party in 2009.
Per wiki

Clearly candidate Trump is drastically different than President Trump, and ultimately he did not drain the swamp, if anything, he probably made it worse.

Probably a combination of legacy thing so that he can say, "and at the end of my life, I was president." And trying to create more of a dynasty for his family.

I've heard Bernie Sanders is the only really consistent one. I know Hillary and Biden flopped around a lot based on the trends of the time.

This is kind of my feel of America, I imagine there is a tiny minority of extremists on both sides and everyone else is in the middle and doesn't care. If we woke up one day and said ban Christianity, they would say, "yeah! Fuck god! Where's the tits and beer?" And if we decided to become a theocracy they would say, "yeah! Go God! Where's the tits and beer?"

Is he really a Christian? Are any of them? But it is interesting that he has much more openly switched around between parties. That is also kind of a good question about what does he genuinely think himself?

Trump is also a branding expert, even if you hate him.

I don't know my general rule life is that politicians are just generally full of shit, but I don't know. What do you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: noname223
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
He registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987, switched to the Reform Party in 1999, the Democratic Party in 2001, and back to the Republican Party in 2009.
Per wiki

Clearly candidate Trump is drastically different than President Trump, and ultimately he did not drain the swamp, if anything, he probably made it worse.

Probably a combination of legacy thing so that he can say, "and at the end of my life, I was president." And trying to create more of a dynasty for his family.

I've heard Bernie Sanders is the only really consistent one. I know Hillary and Biden flopped around a lot based on the trends of the time.

This is kind of my feel of America, I imagine there is a tiny minority of extremists on both sides and everyone else is in the middle and doesn't care. If we woke up one day and said ban Christianity, they would say, "yeah! Fuck god! Where's the tits and beer?" And if we decided to become a theocracy they would say, "yeah! Go God! Where's the tits and beer?"

Is he really a Christian? Are any of them? But it is interesting that he has much more openly switched around between parties. That is also kind of a good question about what does he genuinely think himself?

Trump is also a branding expert, even if you hate him.

I don't know my general rule life is that politicians are just generally full of shit, but I don't know. What do you think?
I don't think all of them are morally corrupt. Especially at the local level there are some people with values and ideals. But in order to climb up up in your career you have to be ruthless. I like Bernie Sanders as a politician but he also knows how politics is played and thus he supported Biden for a long time.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I don't think all of them are morally corrupt. Especially at the local level there are some people with values and ideals. But in order to climb up up in your career you have to be ruthless. I like Bernie Sanders as a politician but he also knows how politics is played and thus he supported Biden for a long time.
I have some friends in local politics (so I'm biased) but inclined to agree with you. I imagine it's just a sliding scale, you climb higher it requires more deal making/favors/ect. Local politics is one of the things I do definitely still encourage people to vote on.

Congress is constantly obliterating the S&P 500 with options, they such an advantage (insider trading). Obama went from a $1 million net worth to a $70 million net worth by the time he left office. You basically have to be rich to be a senator.

It's not classified as plutocracy (who whatever's ruled by the rich), but we're kinda already there, and it's almost just hiding under the guise of a "democracy."

I have always loved this quote:

"Not some men-in-black guy living in a bunker somewhere, but some seemingly ordinary and mundane guy. Maybe a military officer? Maybe a CIA employee? Maybe a White House staffer? Somebody with years of experience and a mid to high level rank/authority?
The deep state are bureaucrats that are appointed, not elected, it is the congress critters who have a $128K/annual salary who are worth $200M, it's the people who have been in office for decades blaming everything else for why their constituency is worse off. It is the FBI and CIA that have more power than sovereign countries and that have unlimited funding due to clandestine activies and asset seizures."

Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens is believed to have said, "Congress is the best [or greatest] lack-of-character school in the land. It's the stud farm for every jackass in the country…"