IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
So making a quick post..
Finally managed to get away from everyone to my ideal CTB location with the N..
Isolated and alone in a cabin..
Had a rough few months with high pain and being symptomatic, nothing unusual but it's very draining.
Laying here trying to rest up and get through this flare up have the, bottle of N here still sealed. Been so confused and tired and can't commit to cracking it open and just finally getting out of this crappy existence..
Damn thought it would have bern easier, maybe not ready or maybe just not sure I'll keep it down until this pain and nausea passes..
Anyway not really saying much here, just venting a bit and somewhat lost to some degree

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Meditation guide, Serenity and 10 others
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
OP I hope you feel sure of whatever choice you make.
Keep us updated if it is not rude to ask

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Whatever choice you make now or down the road I hope it brings you peace and the knowledge that all of us here on Sanctioned Suicide love and care for you. I also have chronic 24/7 pain and it sometimes totally drains everything out of me. I then can sleep 18 hours straight. Please take are of yourself and I care and love and have all the empathy in this world for and to you.

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Vent your spleen brother. If you're standing on a precipice you can have perspective.
If it's not your time that's okay.
Love and respect to you friend

DBD

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Hi QIdCTB.

I like your ideal location being isolated in a cabin. You are not alone if you do not want to be stay with us...

I hope you can find some better clarity in making this decision, whatever you choose for yourself now at this point.

:heart::heart:

Reactions: ecmnesia
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
So making a quick post..
Finally managed to get away from everyone to my ideal CTB location with the N..
Isolated and alone in a cabin..
Had a rough few months with high pain and being symptomatic, nothing unusual but it's very draining.
Laying here trying to rest up and get through this flare up have the, bottle of N here still sealed. Been so confused and tired and can't commit to cracking it open and just finally getting out of this crappy existence..
Damn thought it would have bern easier, maybe not ready or maybe just not sure I'll keep it down until this pain and nausea passes..
Anyway not really saying much here, just venting a bit and somewhat lost to some degree

It sounds lovely just to be isolated in a cabin. Sorry you have so much pain. I do too. You can message me if you want to. I'm a good listener.

Reactions: Spitfire