• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
Today is as any other, but y'know I've jus been sittin here in the kitchen, with some family an I find it so uneasy having the foggiest idea as to why these people are so casual,
Smiling at echother,
Laughing, it's confusing
I don't understand, the more they laugh the more angry I get the more they smile the more uncomfortable i become,,
living there lives nonchalantly and continuesly,,
These people aren't my actual family,
but they are good people, and that's what's so baffling to me, I want to ruin their smile, but I don't actually, I think?
I just get this overwhelming feeling to bring somone down when I see them enjoying themselves, and I know that's wrong of me so I try my hardest not to be a cunt, but man oh man when we were in that kitchen and my loves just laughing and laughing along with there family,
I just wanted to so badly wipe that smile away,
but no I can't,
I couldn't,
the thought of them not smiling kills me it makes me heart ache it physically hurts,
but the fact they smile with others then just me is unacceptable,
but its really not unacceptable,,
Its somthing I know I need to get over but I don't know where I'd even start,, as much as
I don't want them to smile if not for me I can't do that to them, but I fear that I might just fuck up and I don't know what I can do to keep myself from sabotaging