• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PurpleHaze77

PurpleHaze77

Dec 1, 2019
Hi, does anyone knows where can i get SN? It is something that i can get on a pharmacy?.Buying it online seems impossible for me because my family will know

R

Rohit

Oct 22, 2019
Hi, does anyone knows where can i get SN? It is something that i can get on a pharmacy?.Buying it online seems impossible for me because my family will know
Try from any chemical manufacturing company near you

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I ordered it on a well-know commercial website.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Do you have a chinese market, or chinatown, or food markets, nearby ?
Because it's used to preserve / cure meat....
But you need 95% pure or higher. Don't get the pink stuff because that's low concentration.....

R

Rohit

Oct 22, 2019
H
Do you have a chinese market, or chinatown, or food markets, nearby ?
Because it's used to preserve / cure meat....
But you need 95% pure or higher. Don't get the pink stuff because that's low concentration.....

Hi , I got SN from online which has shown 99% in website but in the bill I saw it was 90% , don't know what to do . I am trying from other sources like chemical manufacturer near me .

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
H

Hi , I got SN from online which has shown 99% in website but in the bill I saw it was 90% , don't know what to do . I am trying from other sources like chemical manufacturer near me .
Ok, well 90% should still be okay. You should be fine in my opinion.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
If anyone offers to sell you anything via private message, or offers to buy something for you, its likely a scam, so if it happens, please notify a member of staff.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
If anyone offers to sell you anything via private message, or offers to buy something for you, its likely a scam, so if it happens, please notify a member of staff.
Who are the members of staff?

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Across the top of your screen where you should see Members, click on that and you will see admin staff on the right hand side.