• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
So yesterday I tried to hang myself with a belt, partial hanging, so I was able to feel light headed, at one point I began seeing black, but the pain in my neck was too much, felt like I was being strangled, I guess I'm doing it wrong? I'm gonna buy a rope, so it will probably be easier, any advice? Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans
SkyExists

SkyExists

Jun 22, 2023
Yeah a belt isn't exactly the way to go when it comes to hanging yourself, people have pulled it off yes, but I'm pretty sure a rope is easier.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
Yeah a belt isn't exactly the way to go when it comes to hanging yourself, people have pulled it off yes, but I'm pretty sure a rope is easier.
Ah ok, my throat still hurts from yesterday, I've been coughing Alot also

SkyExists

SkyExists

Jun 22, 2023
Well you did try to hang yourself, did you do it on a door knob? not sure what partial hanging means.

MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
Well you did try to hang yourself, did you do it on a door knob? not sure what partial hanging means.
Full hanging is when you hang your full body (you don't touch the ground), partial hanging is when you hang while kneeling down or touching the ground

ronj

ronj

Jun 13, 2023
So yesterday I tried to hang myself with a belt, partial hanging, so I was able to feel light headed, at one point I began seeing black, but the pain in my neck was too much, felt like I was being strangled, I guess I'm doing it wrong? I'm gonna buy a rope, so it will probably be easier, any advice? Thank you
Can you do an update if how much does it hurt using rope? Compared to belt?

InaudibleEcho

InaudibleEcho

Oh, it’s a reasonable sacrifice
Jun 23, 2023
Can you do an update if how much does it hurt using rope? Compared to belt?
Ik you're asking op but for me personally, I prefer belt. I've never tried to hang with a rope if I'm being honest, but I've felt ropes with my hands and it's all rough and scratchy. It would definitely leave marks if you choose to back out.
Meanwhile a belt, to me, is more comfortable since it's smooth and the belt I use personally is pretty thick, covering almost all of my neck. But this is just my personal option. Again, I've never tried to hang with a rope.

Reactions: ronj
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
Ik you're asking op but for me personally, I prefer belt. I've never tried to hang with a rope if I'm being honest, but I've felt ropes with my hands and it's all rough and scratchy. It would definitely leave marks if you choose to back out.
Meanwhile a belt, to me, is more comfortable since it's smooth and the belt I use personally is pretty thick, covering almost all of my neck. But this is just my personal option. Again, I've never tried to hang with a rope.
Have you passed out with a belt before?

InaudibleEcho

InaudibleEcho

Jun 23, 2023
Have you passed out with a belt before?
I'm to afraid to try and pass out with tools because I think I might die before I'm actually prepared. I got pretty close last night though.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
There are plenty of types of rope that aren't rough. I prefer to use hemp rope but not for CTB for "other" things very comfortable IMO.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
I'm to afraid to try and pass out with tools because I think I might die before I'm actually prepared. I got pretty close last night though.
My neck has been fucked for awhile due to me plugging my arteries, I've been coughing, today after my semi serious attempt, my throat hurts and my neck, I've also been coughing non stop

InaudibleEcho

InaudibleEcho

Jun 23, 2023
There are plenty of types of rope that aren't rough. I prefer to use hemp rope but not for CTB for "other" things very comfortable IMO.
Either way it's not like I can get rope. I have no money and it would be extremely suspicious for me to ask for rope.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Either way it's not like I can get rope. I have no money and it would be extremely suspicious for me to ask for rope.
I understand, hope you get what you're looking for friend and I hope you finally feel at peace if you move forward with it. <3

AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
that's the kind of rope I ordered. not for "other" things though just CTB lmao

• Love
Reactions: day
delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

I have my ticket. Awaiting my journey
Jun 17, 2023
It might not completely help but it might help your throat enough. Herbal tea and honey.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
It might not completely help but it might help your throat enough. Herbal tea and honey.
Thanks, sadly I hate honey, but water is doing fine, guess I gotta take a break from self strangling Lmao

R

RobZed

Jun 25, 2023
Hey man; I tried to hand myself too but backed out for the exact same reasons.

I met a dude later in life who tried the same; blacked out but didnt die. Landed on his legs weird and ended up with both his legs amputated.

Need some support? Msg me im here to chat

Reactions: MrDarkness
delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

I have my ticket. Awaiting my journey
Jun 17, 2023
Thanks, sadly I hate honey, but water is doing fine, guess I gotta take a break from self strangling Lmao
Hahaha might not be a bad idea. Sometimes I have to take breaks from just testing because it's frustrating when I can't get it, then I see the bruises. Whoops lol

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
Hey man; I tried to hand myself too but backed out for the exact same reasons.

I met a dude later in life who tried the same; blacked out but didnt die. Landed on his legs weird and ended up with both his legs amputated.

Need some support? Msg me im here to chat
I can't see the relation of failing hanging and having both legs amputated… could you explain it better?