• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jun 7, 2021
I contacted both AV and I think D from the PPH about N earlier this week. I haven't heard anything back, I'm not sure if I contacted an outdated account, or if there was something about my account that made them think I was fake. Any ideas?

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
D only replies to his protonmail account at the moment afaik (if that applies). Also he is busy to be fair

Reactions: 88124540
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
the information in the pph on here is legit, here's what the moderator who posted the info said aswell.

RainAndSadness
If you have any questions regarding the resources, feel free to message me. I'll look into the PPH and see if there is enough substantial change that would justify the enormous work to upload the new edition. I'm not going anywhere, SS is my home and I'll stay with you to the end. I hope I can find enough energy soon to get involved more into the community again in the foreseeable future. I appreciate the support, y'all. Thanks.

Jun 7, 2021
I accidentally used the account addresses in an outdated version of the pph, my bad

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
best to just stick to the version provided on here, like the mod said they will update it if its needed to be. she actually posted about how A isn't selling anymore in another thread when that info came available. its lucky we have such good members really.

Sue

Sue

Aug 15, 2021
I contacted both AV and I think D from the PPH about N earlier this week. I haven't heard anything back, I'm not sure if I contacted an outdated account, or if there was something about my account that made them think I was fake. Any ideas?
Hi.. Did you message the correct addresses eventually? What was the outcome?

W

weremole666

Sep 4, 2021
Is there an N megathread? It's difficult to keep track of all these N-themed small topics.