v1car10us

v1car10us

Oct 10, 2019
i recently broke up with my s/o. i told her i could not deal with the stress of my (abusive) parents & the loss of my closest friend to suicide. i cant focus on a relationship & it isn't fair to her to try & put in effort to us if i'm not maintaining full attention on us. i don't want a relationship clouded by other people who keep me constantly stressed & anxious & depressed. anyways, that was less than two weeks ago. & now she texted me today, trying to accuse me of having sex with a minor. no explanation, no reasoning behind it, just blatant rumors to bring me down further than i've already brought myself. i feel so alone. i was molested for months by a male figure a few years older than me when i was in 1st grade & it's sickening to be accused of that. i cant believe what my life has come to. now she's having her friends berate me & make comments & hurl slurs to someone who's already broken. idk. she's with one of my best friends right now. best friend since freshman year of high school. it's only been two weeks since we broke up. i don't know what to do i just want to be with ashton wherever he is

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Sinai Silence, inactive and 3 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I'm so sorry you're dealing with all this. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I feel like it was really insensitive of her to berate you, simply to ease her own pain, when she knows you are already under so much.

I will say that I've learned that when you're down, people tend to keep pushing you down. I don't know why, but it seems to go that way. I've lost faith in almost everyone. People whom I used to trust have done unspeakable things to me and destroyed my life — people whom I moved heaven and earth for and loved deeply. Sometimes you do what you believe is best for them and they hate you for it.

Reactions: v1car10us
v1car10us

v1car10us

Oct 10, 2019
I'm so sorry you're dealing with all this. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I feel like it was really insensitive of her to berate you, simply to ease her own pain, when she knows you are already under so much.

I will say that I've learned that when you're down, people tend to keep pushing you down. I don't know why, but it seems to go that way. I've lost faith in almost everyone. People whom I used to trust have done unspeakable things to me and destroyed my life — people whom I moved heaven and earth for and loved deeply. Sometimes you do what you believe is best for them and they hate you for it.
i hope she slips on a banana peel

Reactions: inactive
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
You are the bigger person in all of this, you had her interests at heart although she doesn't see it that way herself. Hopefully with time she will learn from her mistakes and stop trying to bring you down. Sending hugs :hug:

Reactions: v1car10us
v1car10us

v1car10us

Oct 10, 2019
You are the bigger person in all of this, you had her interests at heart although she doesn't see it that way herself. Hopefully with time she will learn from her mistakes and stop trying to bring you down. Sending hugs :hug:
thank you so much ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Sinai Silence