• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

IgnoranceIsBliss

Nov 17, 2020
I have tried the Night-Night method because I found it to be the easiest and cheapest method. I rolled up two socks, placed them on the spots where my carotid veins were then I wrapped the tape around my neck. It felt like it wasn't tight enough so I kept wrapping more and more tape around my neck to no success. After failing, I went for a cloth belt, I didn't have a tree ratchet and I thought it was the next best thing so I placed the socks in what I think were the proper locations, wrapped the belt along my neck and slowly tightened it. I tightened it to the point where I couldn't tighten it anymore, I waited to see what would happen. After a few seconds, my I started to feel a bit of pressure in my head but that was it, it kind of felt like it wasn't tight enough or maybe the socks weren't on my sweet spot. It's the only method I found in the resources thread that I can afford to do. Partial Hanging may be the next best thing, but I don't have something that can support my weight. Can I recieve some tips on how I can properly pull of the Night-Night method? Or are there other options? IMG 20201118 144439
This wasn't an impulsive attempt. I've planned this for a bit now. Although you could say it was poorly planned out. I tried to apply pressure with the socks using my own hands and I felt the "exploding head" feeling as others would call it and I thought if I used the method properly and used tape to apply constant pressure then I would succeed. So I made sure that no one would find me for a while (2-5 hours) wrote my note, went ahead and attempted it. You could say I went in thinking this would be easy and I would be out quickly. Why can't I just go, man. Why does it have to be hard.

Attachments

• IMG_20201118_144407.jpg
    IMG_20201118_144407.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Mare Imbrium, holymouse, idk who i am and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
It's all about the amount of pressure. If we feel a small amount of head expanding then there's simply too little pressure. Some people just have more resistant necks and shit, I can't make myself pass out by criss-crossing rope behind the neck and pulling, I only get exploding head and get somewhat dizzy. This means I'm getting a good squeeze on the jugulars and am obstructing the carotids to a small extent. If I had stronger arms/weaker neck I'd pass out, since there's nothing wrong except for the pressure being too little.

There is no "sweet spot", the common carotids and jugulars are travelling straight up in the neck, no anatomical stuff going on with them in various parts of the neck. There are probably differences in how much natural protection is around them in various spots of the neck. When reading about partial people recommend both the base and the top of the neck, the base protects the trachea while the top makes it easier to obscure the blood vessels.

Edit: Apparently there is a sweet spot, just watched Nietschke talk about it in a short video. It's the space where the common carotid divides into the internal and external. Very high on the neck, close to the jaw bone.

Last edited: