Houkki6404

Houkki6404

しう。
Oct 10, 2023
Yeah yeah this isn't the brightest idea I know I know but the pain was unbearable and I needed to do something about it ya know? The thing is, I tried strangling myself with a towel so yeah, of course that wouldn't work. It was too thick and the only things I felt were my vision slowly turning dark after like 10 secs i guess? and that feeling of the head exploding ya know? But my dumb self kept trying to breath and I guess after like 15 secs SI kicked in (I guess) and I took the towel off my neck. The thing is, after that I just felt the worst, my crisis are worse than ever and I just needed to vent ya know? Soon I tried drawing what I was feeling with an alter ego of mine (the only difference is that the alter ego is a boy while I myself am a girl) and yeah, I guess I just wanted to show this drawing somewhere as a way to vent before I throw it away.
If you guys want to share your experiences i'd love to hear actually, you guys heard mine so it's only fair that I listen to yours too :) 20231017 133652

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Treku, lostboi37, sash and 15 others
deathxo

deathxo

Aug 10, 2023
Dang! That's some nice shading & pencil work.
I'm sorry that you just felt so desperate & pushed into a corner that you ended up trying that :(

Reactions: Lovestruckmadness
D

Dandy88

May 29, 2023
One of the hardest things about this community is, that you learn so many stories from good people who sufferings to death.

I love you drawing, and maybe sometimes someone see this and ask about the human who draw this and what happened.

If I could, I would heal you thoughts, your brain, from everyone but in know, it's not possible. The pain is to strong.

Maybe, you send us one more drawing? I would love it :)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
You were actually not too far off from how someone in prison would do it.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I had also tried to strangle myself using a soft cloth to figure out where my cartoid artery is. Once I found the spot, within 2-3 sec I started blacking out and I felt no pain or discomfort.

I hope when I do the real thing it goes like this without any pain.

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
you're great at drawing hands. Hands are notoriously hard to draw

Reactions: DT2007
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
One of the hardest things about this community is, that you learn so many stories from good people who sufferings to death.

I love you drawing, and maybe sometimes someone see this and ask about the human who draw this and what happened.

If I could, I would heal you thoughts, your brain, from everyone but in know, it's not possible. The pain is to strong.

this, shit really sucks you find the nicest and most empathetic people here and then you get to watch them fucking die infront of you, and you cant do shit about it..... its fucking awful

• Hugs
Reactions: sash, Praestat_Mori, DT2007 and 1 other person
A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
Yeah yeah this isn't the brightest idea I know I know but the pain was unbearable and I needed to do something about it ya know? The thing is, I tried strangling myself with a towel so yeah, of course that wouldn't work. It was too thick and the only things I felt were my vision slowly turning dark after like 10 secs i guess? and that feeling of the head exploding ya know? But my dumb self kept trying to breath and I guess after like 15 secs SI kicked in (I guess) and I took the towel off my neck. The thing is, after that I just felt the worst, my crisis are worse than ever and I just needed to vent ya know? Soon I tried drawing what I was feeling with an alter ego of mine (the only difference is that the alter ego is a boy while I myself am a girl) and yeah, I guess I just wanted to show this drawing somewhere as a way to vent before I throw it away.
If you guys want to share your experiences i'd love to hear actually, you guys heard mine so it's only fair that I listen to yours too :)View attachment 121233
That drawing looks nice

Houkki6404

Houkki6404

しう。
Oct 10, 2023
Dang! That's some nice shading & pencil work.
I'm sorry that you just felt so desperate & pushed into a corner that you ended up trying that :(
Thanks for the compliments on my drawing buddy, i'm really thankful :) . Also, thanks for the simpathy, it's nice to know that some people kinda understand what i'm feeling.
In the end, I haven't yet decided if that is really the solution. That thought came into a moment of crisis so I don't really know if I'll end up ctbing ya know? The thing is that I don't think there's really no other option for me, I just want my life to not be miserable anymore and the only thing that seems to work is death. Still, I don't quite want to die, but if that's the only option... well I guess I have no choice.
Still, again, thanks for the message, I really appreciate it, I really, really do.
It's nice to know some genuinely good people in this forum, and you sure are one of them :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and DT2007
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
that was a cool drawing. i don't even have good handwriting but i did draw a small pic to entertain my nephew once when he was a kid. actually surprised myself that single time lol.

yeah, it does sound like you got pretty close - even with that thick towel. but there is no need to rush any of this. in fact it's better not to do anything impulsively. i don't know what you're going through but feel free to vent anytime.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Houkki6404

Houkki6404

しう。
Oct 10, 2023

Dude, did you really love it?? If you did then I'm glad, really glad. I know you can't but just the thought that someone kinda cares for me enough that would like to heal my mental wounds, even though we don't even know each other, is enough to warm my heart a little bit.
I'm really thankful for your kind words dude, I'm really thankful.
Well if you want to see more drawings I guess I could post more of them :)
I'm glad I could meet such kind people in this forum, I'm really thankful :)
You were actually not too far off from how someone in prison would do it.
I don't really know what I should feel about this lol
That drawing looks nice
Thanks buddy, I appreciate it :)
that was a cool drawing. i don't even have good handwriting but i did draw a small pic to entertain my nephew once when he was a kid. actually surprised myself that single time lol.

yeah, it does sound like you got pretty close - even with that thick towel. but there is no need to rush any of this. in fact it's better not to do anything impulsively. i don't know what you're going through but feel free to vent anytime.
Wow, I bet that drawing was awesome!! If you draw anything else it would be nice if you'd post it so I could see it :)
Thanks dude, yeah I'll try to not do anything impulsively next time, I'll think it through I guess. I could use some venting as I'm still in a hell of a depressive episode, it's been almost a month of this so I think it'll take a while 'till I become stable again.
Either way, thanks for the compliment on my drawing buddy :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Dandy88
Houkki6404

Houkki6404

しう。
Oct 10, 2023
I had also tried to strangle myself using a soft cloth to figure out where my cartoid artery is. Once I found the spot, within 2-3 sec I started blacking out and I felt no pain or discomfort.

I hope when I do the real thing it goes like this without any pain.
Thanks buddy, this information might com handy if I decide to try it again

D

Dandy88

May 29, 2023
Dude, did you really love it?? If you did then I'm glad, really glad. I know you can't but just the thought that someone kinda cares for me enough that would like to heal my mental wounds, even though we don't even know each other, is enough to warm my heart a little bit.
I'm really thankful for your kind words dude, I'm really thankful.
Well if you want to see more drawings I guess I could post more of them :)
I'm glad I could meet such kind people in this forum, I'm really thankful :)
Are you serious? Drawing is a type of art. With art we want to tell other people a story. It doesn't matter which type or art we using, it matters what kind of story we want to tell and how good we can do this.
Good art tells us good stories about many things. Life, good things, love, music, people, emotions etc. or a mix of many things. In my opinion, every one is a type of Artis. Everyone wants to tell their story. Sometimes through a good song, a picture, drawing, book or even a programm code.

Your drawing has so many emotions and feelings inside.

There are two types of people out there. This kind of people who can understand the emotions and feeling in your drawning and this one who can not. Often people who never suffering much in their life.

Imagine in three years, someone came up in this Forum and can see your drawing. Can feel you pain. This person want to know all about you und your story. Why you here, why you suffering, why do you want to die and ... why can't someone help you ...
Thats all we can do for the people after us. The memories of our life. Your drawing is a masterpiece and I love it.
And of course, your draw style is also very good. I want to see more and I want to know more about you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and deathxo
deathxo

deathxo

Aug 10, 2023
Thanks for the compliments on my drawing buddy, i'm really thankful :) . Also, thanks for the simpathy, it's nice to know that some people kinda understand what i'm feeling.
In the end, I haven't yet decided if that is really the solution. That thought came into a moment of crisis so I don't really know if I'll end up ctbing ya know? The thing is that I don't think there's really no other option for me, I just want my life to not be miserable anymore and the only thing that seems to work is death. Still, I don't quite want to die, but if that's the only option... well I guess I have no choice.
Still, again, thanks for the message, I really appreciate it, I really, really do.
It's nice to know some genuinely good people in this forum, and you sure are one of them :)
I just came back to the drawing & holy shit I just saw the censored Sanctioned Suicide in the search bar 😂 oh the number of times I've typed it out in the search bar!
I pour my feelings & thoughts into my art too.

You know in moments of deep anguish I tell myself, this is it. I'm gonna stand my ground & never go back on the decision to kms, that's FINAL.
But I always end up wavering. Life is one hell of a drug.

Even I've done some stupid shit like trying to strangle myself with my own bare hands hoping I will create some sort of tolerace to oxygen deprivation & carry it out 😂 so I absolutely get the desperation.

You seem like a great person too & I'm super glad to get to know you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and UtopianSoliloquies
I

ImReadyToMoveOn

Oct 18, 2023
Hello! I love your drawing. I also struggle with a similar mindset but I would love to see more of your drawings. And I'm sure many would as well. I will be here for you if you ever need someone to talk to or vent to.

• Hugs
Houkki6404

Houkki6404

しう。
Oct 10, 2023
Are you serious? Drawing is a type of art. With art we want to tell other people a story. It doesn't matter which type or art we using, it matters what kind of story we want to tell and how good we can do this.
Good art tells us good stories about many things. Life, good things, love, music, people, emotions etc. or a mix of many things. In my opinion, every one is a type of Artis. Everyone wants to tell their story. Sometimes through a good song, a picture, drawing, book or even a programm code.

Your drawing has so many emotions and feelings inside.

There are two types of people out there. This kind of people who can understand the emotions and feeling in your drawning and this one who can not. Often people who never suffering much in their life.

Imagine in three years, someone came up in this Forum and can see your drawing. Can feel you pain. This person want to know all about you und your story. Why you here, why you suffering, why do you want to die and ... why can't someone help you ...
Thats all we can do for the people after us. The memories of our life. Your drawing is a masterpiece and I love it.
And of course, your draw style is also very good. I want to see more and I want to know more about you.
My dude, you don't understand how much your words have impacted me. I didn't know my drawings could bear so many emotions and stories, I only drew this 'cause I needed to vent, I didn't know it would be that deep. Thank you for the kind words, I don't quite see my drawing as a masterpiece but if you say so that must mean it has something good in it soo yeah thank you.
It's weird to think that someone wants to know more about my person, I think of myself as so uninteresting ya know?
But if you want, I guess I could share some stories :)
Again, thanks for the kind words and thanks for being here for me
I just came back to the drawing & holy shit I just saw the censored Sanctioned Suicide in the search bar 😂 oh the number of times I've typed it out in the search bar!
I pour my feelings & thoughts into my art too.

You know in moments of deep anguish I tell myself, this is it. I'm gonna stand my ground & never go back on the decision to kms, that's FINAL.
But I always end up wavering. Life is one hell of a drug.

Even I've done some stupid shit like trying to strangle myself with my own bare hands hoping I will create some sort of tolerace to oxygen deprivation & carry it out 😂 so I absolutely get the desperation.

You seem like a great person too & I'm super glad to get to know you!
Aw maaaaaan I'd love to see your art!! I bet it's awesome, especially with emotion poured into it.
Sometimes I think of getting help, like, i don't really wann die, I just don't want life to be like this anymore, I don't want to hurt my family and my close friends so I don't tell them what my thoughts are. But still, most of the time I just wanna be dead, cause if I'm dead I won't feel anything right? So it's always a freaking back and forth (don't know how to spell it, English ain't my main language).
Oh and the intrusive thoughts, flashes of me doing the most disgusting things to myself, I even dreamt of fucking hurting myself and hanging.
The desperation buddy, glad to know you understand what I'm feeling, well, maybe not glad cause you hurt yourself in the process soooo I guess mixed feelings??
I'm not sure if I'm a great person, but I'd love to be your friend :)
Hello! I love your drawing. I also struggle with a similar mindset but I would love to see more of your drawings. And I'm sure many would as well. I will be here for you if you ever need someone to talk to or vent to.
Aww dude you mean it? Glad you liked it :)
Kinda sad you have the same mindset, I guess if you ever have to vent I'll be here for you too buddy.
Man I never thought so many people would want to see my art but I think they want????
Doesn't make sense but okok :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Houkki6404

Houkki6404

しう。
Oct 10, 2023
Uhh hey buddies!! I drew something again, if you guys wanna see it I guess I could post it in this thread :)

• Hugs
D

Dandy88

May 29, 2023
Uhh hey buddies!! I drew something again, if you guys wanna see it I guess I could post it in this thread :)
Why do you waiting. Show us your new drawing :)
What's going on in your head currently? Do you wanna tell us/me?

• Hugs
Houkki6404

Houkki6404

しう。
Oct 10, 2023
Why do you waiting. Show us your new drawing :)
What's going on in your head currently? Do you wanna tell us/me?
A bit better than yesterday but still, not stable again.
In today's history class i almost cried 'cause it triggered me ( we were learning about the military takeover that happened in my country in the sixties, at that time, a lot of people were tortured and killed so the military would tell the family of those people that they "killed themselves" even though it was a lie, and the teacher just began telling us fucking tons of detail of how these people were found dead ya know? One of them was hanged by a fucking sock) so yeah that wasn't very pleasant to hear especially cause I was already feeling like shit.
Well, with that in mind, I guess you understand why my drawing looks the way it looks, it's just, I'm tired ya know?
In this drawing the person is actually myself so yeah I guess.
Still, thanks for still talking to me, I really appreciate you :)
20231019 143521

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImReadyToMoveOn, Dandy88 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through that. I like your drawing! I hope you find peace!

Reactions: Houkki6404
sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
this, shit really sucks you find the nicest and most empathetic people here and then you get to watch them fucking die infront of you, and you cant do shit about it..... its fucking awful
yeah cant we club together and buy an island. Some of us wont make it, but we wont be alone and we will have kindness at the end.
Emotions welcomed, Cruelty banned.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Houkki6404
D

Dandy88

May 29, 2023
In today's history class i almost cried 'cause it triggered me ( we were learning about the military takeover that happened in my country in the sixties, at that time, a lot of people were tortured and killed so the military would tell the family of those people that they "killed themselves" even though it was a lie, and the teacher just began telling us fucking tons of detail of how these people were found dead ya know? One of them was hanged by a fucking sock) so yeah that wasn't very pleasant to hear especially cause I was already feeling like shit.
Well, with that in mind, I guess you understand why my drawing looks the way it looks, it's just, I'm tired ya know?
The drawing are your's. It's a gift for us, a mirror into your soul and feeling.
I talk to you because it helps me too. Can I send you a private message or would it be to personal for you? I'm happy that you feeling a little bit better .. even if your suffering still unbearable. I hope you fighting a little bit longer.. for us :)

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Man I wish I could draw

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Houkki6404
UserHussein

UserHussein

Oct 14, 2023
It's precisely because they're so nice and empathetic that they're here. Nice people are chewed up and spat out by this horrible world.

Bullies and jerks and the ones who are successful, reproduce, etc...

• Hugs
Houkki6404

Houkki6404

しう。
Oct 10, 2023
The drawing are your's. It's a gift for us, a mirror into your soul and feeling.
I talk to you because it helps me too. Can I send you a private message or would it be to personal for you? I'm happy that you feeling a little bit better .. even if your suffering still unbearable. I hope you fighting a little bit longer.. for us :)
Aw dude, of course you can send!! I might not answer instantly cause we are probably in different time zones but still.
I can't promise anything but I guess I can fight for you guys a bit longer :)
Man I wish I could draw
Hey dude everyone starts somewhere :)
If you try you might be able to draw amazingly!!
Cmon dude believe in yourself I know you can do it :)

I

ImReadyToMoveOn

Oct 18, 2023
View attachment 121398
Dude thats awesome! I really love your artstyle! It really sucks that the mindset we suffer from is so hard to escape from. But I definitely think an outlet like drawing or even just talking to someone is a great way to fight against your mindset. You have a beautiful mind and I would hate to see it gone from this earth. I know that my opinion may not be important, but if you need something to live for, let it be for those who appreciate your art like me and many others. As always, I and many others are here for you if you want to talk. I hope you can find some happiness, whether it be in art or other forms of escape. All the best!

• Love
Houkki6404

Houkki6404

しう。
Oct 10, 2023
Dude thats awesome! I really love your artstyle! It really sucks that the mindset we suffer from is so hard to escape from. But I definitely think an outlet like drawing or even just talking to someone is a great way to fight against your mindset. You have a beautiful mind and I would hate to see it gone from this earth. I know that my opinion may not be important, but if you need something to live for, let it be for those who appreciate your art like me and many others. As always, I and many others are here for you if you want to talk. I hope you can find some happiness, whether it be in art or other forms of escape. All the best!
Aww dudeeeeee thanks for the kind words :)
Yeah I guess that drawing could be an outlet but the problem is that if someone find those drawings I'm gonna be in big trouble.
Still, thanks for being here, thanks everyone for being here, really.
Being around you guys makes me feel a bit better, even if just a little bit :)

• Love
Reactions: ImReadyToMoveOn
I

ImReadyToMoveOn

Oct 18, 2023
Aww dudeeeeee thanks for the kind words :)
Yeah I guess that drawing could be an outlet but the problem is that if someone find those drawings I'm gonna be in big trouble.
Still, thanks for being here, thanks everyone for being here, really.
Being around you guys makes me feel a bit better, even if just a little bit :)
I would recommend maybe getting a journal that you can easily hide somewhere if need be. A creative outlet like drawing will definitely help you with the thoughts you face. I can't message through here yet but I know many other people on here can and we will all be here for you <333 Your drawings are the only reason I come on to this website! Keep up the beautiful work

• Love
A

accountnamerequired

Oct 9, 2023
What's it like to be so talented? I could never draw anything better than a stick figure lol

I hope these drawings are a good outlet for you and help you feel better :)

• Love
Reactions: Houkki6404 and ImReadyToMoveOn