Nirrend

Nirrend

The important is not how long you live ...
Mar 12, 2022
Hello to all,

I'd like to propose something that I think should exist.

How about completing this thread and using it as a tribute to the departed Ss members by writing their name here ?

I think it's sad that for years now, many of the people who have passed away here have been drowned out in countless posts and threads. This could be a way to make them last forever here.

What do you think of this?

• Love
Reactions: MountainMonkey, betternever2havbeen and Dead Meat
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I'm brand new to the site I have no idea how many former members have departed, I would love to honour them :heart: 1655761992235

• Love
Reactions: Nirrend
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not think that anything in this life could possibly last forever. Everything in life is temporary after all. I think that I would personally want to be forgotten about when I die. I have wrote about before how I would like to just completely disappear and that is my ideal way to leave this world. Rest in peace to all those who are gone. At least those who are gone are free from their suffering now.

Reactions: Nirrend and FindingTheEnd
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
@FuneralCry That is a good point, I feel the same but have never met anyone else who does! I literally want to go back to non-existence as if I never was on this planet in the first place.