• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I'm prescribed amphetamines but have been unable to fill my rx in 5 months due to shortages. I use a lot of caffeine. Is there anything else I can do? I can't get into illegal drugs. It's getting really bad. Thanks.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
My psychiatrist tells me to exercise. He says that it's good for ADHD. I just drink a lot of caffeine though

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
there's other meds that treat adhd too. Im using concerta (methylphenidate) and vyvanse (lisdextroamphetamine). Theres also other non-stimulant kinds of adhd medications

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
there's other meds that treat adhd too. Im using concerta (methylphenidate) and vyvanse (lisdextroamphetamine). Theres also other non-stimulant kinds of adhd medications
Where I live all amphetamines are unobtainable right now. I'll look into non stimulant options, I've never been offered those.

Reactions: Scacie
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Where I live all amphetamines are unobtainable right now. I'll look into non stimulant options, I've never been offered those.
lisdextroamphetamine is the prodrug of dextroamphetamine (one of 2 enantiomers in adderall) but concerta (methylphenidate) is a non amphetamine stimulant so it might be available too

Reactions: thenamingofcats