• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

KlakkidClaude

May 24, 2023
I have reliable access to trazodone. I didn't even have to ask -- they put me on it just automatically when I first went to the mental ward and I've been taking it ever since. Is it possible to CTB relatively painlessly with that alone? I find the sedative effects really pleasurable. Maybe alongside alcohol?
I also have access to other mental health drugs like mirtazapine as well as some anxiety meds. In particular I have an absolute shit load of hydroxyzine because my incompetent pharmacy kept ordering refills when it was supposed to be an as-needed med. I mean like three huge bottles worth just sitting there. I don't want to OD on anything that will be particularly painful. I just want to go to sleep forever.

TheAntithesis

TheAntithesis

Nurtured, not Nature.
May 26, 2023
Absolutely not, unfortunately. There's a reason why these drugs are the first line of defense that hospitals/doctors tend to prescribe, they are not lethal unless taken in extremely, extremely high doses and even then, it wouldn't be too different from overdosing on something like Advil. You will be in extreme pain, you will vomit, shake, etc.

Overdosing in general is seen as unreliable, and painful.

GlassAlwaysEmpty

GlassAlwaysEmpty

Red Grapes only
Jun 22, 2020
They don't generally give medications that are easy to CTB on to mental health patients.

I onced took 300mg of trazadone when my normal dose was 150mg and I felt like my heart was going burst out my chest and generally felt very ill. I can't imagine trying to overdose on it, can't imagine it would be very pleasant.

K

KlakkidClaude

May 24, 2023
Yea that makes sense. Thanks for the responses I won't be doing it this way. Was worth a shot