• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Revan16

Aug 30, 2019
I am willing to travel to Miami this weekend and get some SN. Problem is, i checked on amazon and delivery is for next week.

Any easier way to acquire SN while i'm there? I'm pretty set on ctb through this method but i need help.

Thanks!

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
Maybe find one on Amazon that will do extra fast shipping?

Reactions: Dawn0071111
R

Revan16

Aug 30, 2019
I tried but can't find anything, and i don't have an address in the US either, should figure out a PO box.

Reactions: Dawn0071111
MidLifeCrisis

MidLifeCrisis

Sep 21, 2019
You can have Amazon items delivered to a locker, they are in many supermarkets. You can have FedEx items delivered to a local FedEx center.

• Love
Reactions: GrantMyWish, sleepy dog and Revan16
R

Revan16

Aug 30, 2019
You can have Amazon items delivered to a locker, they are in many supermarkets. You can have FedEx items delivered to a local FedEx center.

Oh i didn't know that - Thanks! I'll try find one of these lockers.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Do you know how to do the method? Somewhat worried that if you haven't planned getting the SN in a controlled way that other things maybe missed

Reactions: woxihuanni
R

Revan16

Aug 30, 2019
Do you know how to do the method? Somewhat worried that if you haven't planned getting the SN in a controlled way that other things maybe missed

Yes i have researched the regimen, my problem is that i'm in the carribean and it's hard to import or source SN locally.

So my challenge is not the regimen, it's acquiring the SN itself within the short time i'll be in Miami this weekend.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Amazon do a redirection when you order it. The billing and delivery address do not need to be the same

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
Maybe best to not answer but how would a person get it back home?

R

Revan16

Aug 30, 2019
Maybe best to not answer but how would a person get it back home?
Get 2 of them, but both in checked luggage, sealed.
Declare it, and then if they want to test, i'll have them test one of them only. It's not a controlled substance, so...

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Declare it, and then if they want to test, i'll have them test one of them only. It's not a controlled substance, so...
Begs the question why you need to get it in the US?

Reactions: sleepy dog
R

Revan16

Aug 30, 2019
Begs the question why you need to get it in the US?

I live in the Cayman Islands, population of 60,000. A lot of things are not available on the market here.

A return ticket to miami is about $300..

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
Oh, that explains it. Maybe tell them its for making beef jerky, or for preserving meat, or preserving fish?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Ah, I visited there 30 years ago, one of the best vacations I ever had. I still miss the conch fritters. I now understand why its not easy for you to get things

This is your best bet. Call Amazon customer services and see if they can redirect for you to one of those drop off places as previously suggested

Last edited:
R

Revan16

Aug 30, 2019
Oh, that explains it. Maybe tell them its for making beef jerky, or for preserving meat, or preserving fish?
Yeah, i don't expect a lot of hassle from customs as i know how to tell a good story.

This is your best bet. Call Amazon customer services and see if they can redirect for you to one of those drop off places as previously suggested

Conch fritters are the best.

Yeah i just saw that Amazon has drop-off boxes, but these can't be used for SN delivery due to not meeting requirements.
I'll keep looking and hopefully find something that can get delivered over the weekend at the hotel/locker places.
Anyway, thanks for everyone's help on this.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I'll keep looking and hopefully find something that can get delivered over the weekend at the hotel/locker places.
Hotel will certainly take the package for you. Good luck