Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
I'm proud of being trans. I like it for the most part. But I can't log on to any social media without seeing posts from some motherfuck who wants to see me, and everyone like me eradicated from public life.

I have it good for the most part. I live in a safe country. I've never been harassed.

But man, it's terrifying coming out to people. I never know how safe I am in any given situation. Whether I could be someone's next target.

It's scary out here. I hate that there are people who want us gone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: chloramine, looking_for_peace, Forever Sleep and 6 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I am that people feel this way. The world, and people are pretty shitty not realizing that people born the wrong sex didn't have a choice and don't choose to go through what they are going through. I am happy for you that you are happy with where you stand from being trans, though :)

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I am sorry people are messed up. Honestly, people should just let people live their lives. It doesn't affect them in any way. You aren't hurting anyone. Long as you're happy. People like this are insecure and want to feel in control. That's all that it is. They have hate in their hearts and hide behind whatever it is to somehow hate.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
catastrophix

catastrophix

and my nightmares will have nightmares every night
Feb 20, 2023
The increasing amount of transphobia in society is absolutely terrifying. I'm at least glad to hear that you haven't gotten harassed and are relatively cool with being trans. I used to identify as a trans man before realizing I'm nonbinary, and there was a lot of backlash I got from some people. It's awful that trans people often have to live a life of fear— It makes me irrate, quite honestly. I hope that the people around you accept you as you are, and that you continue to feel positively about being trans :]

• Hugs
Reactions: chloramine and CTB Dream
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
Personally, I hate being trans. My life would be so much easier and simpler if I was cis. I hate that I'm punished by the world for something I didn't choose, something that already makes me suicidal. There's been a huge amount of transphobia in the past few years. It feels like ever since the gay marriage ruling here in the US, trans people have been the minority that everyone wants to blame the fall of society on. Even here, I can't manage to get away from transphobic bullshit. It's fucking exhausting.

• Hugs
Reactions: looking_for_peace, EmmaD and CTB Dream