S

sadespair

Dec 10, 2023
If there is such a thing as luck or blessing, guardian angel, anything idk. Id like to give them all to someone reading this who has a better chance of making their life happy and successful.
As someone whos life is almost impossible to keep going. I want to give someone else the chance....
Hope you recover and have a happy life. Make some friends for me in my place. I was never able to make a one for a decade.
I was never meant to be born but maybe your life will have meaning.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Chinchilla, Jealous Blackheart, Makoto and 6 others
JoysoftheEmptiness

JoysoftheEmptiness

Sep 10, 2024
I seem to have been blighted by bad luck all my life. Maybe if you stay around long enough, you'll make a friend or two.

Reactions: rebelnow111
C

Cute_&_Loving

I like trinkets:)
May 10, 2023
If there is such a thing as luck or blessing, guardian angel, anything idk. Id like to give them all to someone reading this who has a better chance of making their life happy and successful.
As someone whos life is almost impossible to keep going. I want to give someone else the chance....
Hope you recover and have a happy life. Make some friends for me in my place. I was never able to make a one for a decade.
I was never meant to be born but maybe your life will have meaning.
Please, don't say that….. I wish I could be your irl friend….. I'm so sorry you've been feeling this way….. no one deserves to feel such pain…..
thank you for you wishes. If you ever need to talk, I'm here to listen 🫂 🫂💜💜

• Hugs
Reactions: Chinchilla, Jealous Blackheart and JoysoftheEmptiness
peaceandlove

peaceandlove

Unwitting
Aug 31, 2024
I feel that way, too! And I wish that was a way to die- just give away my luck, blessings, entire being, life energy. It's not benefiting me, here take it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chinchilla and Jealous Blackheart