• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Hello, I have 4 Tramadol 37.5mg×Acetaminophen 325mg tablets. Could this help me to cope with SI and any pain that arises during my CTB attempt? I've never used Tramadol before, so I don't know how it feels. Thanks.

Reactions: Mateira
kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
im not sure about si because tramadol just makes me really sleepy and relaxed which might help- but for others they're wide awake. it might help with the pain a little bit but wont dull it completely. this is just from my experiences with tramadol so it might not be very reliable information lol

• Informative
Reactions: Mateira and DepressedChemMajor
savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
I have exactly 4 of the same pills too, what a coincidence, so im asking the same question

• Love
Reactions: DepressedChemMajor
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Tramadol makes me vomit.

• Informative
Reactions: Mateira and DepressedChemMajor
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
im not sure about si because tramadol just makes me really sleepy and relaxed which might help- but for others they're wide awake. it might help with the pain a little bit but wont dull it completely. this is just from my experiences with tramadol so it might not be very reliable information lol
How about Tramadol for pain and Clonazepam for SI?

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
It's the worst opioid. I wouldn't bother with anything less than morphine, heroin or fentanyl.