• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

δάσος

δάσος

Aug 6, 2020
Would you consider neck on train track to be a decent method? Sure there's some trauma to be involved by onlookers and the driver himself, though this is purely of self interest, and disregarding the subjective morality. I would describe decent as being quick and relatively painless.

What things would you generally consider before going about such a method? I have a location in mind, I believe the track itself to be "safe", I can't see any third rail so I don't believe electricity to be a hazard - though some further advice on that observation would be appreciated.

Pictures of Rina Palenkova prove to be very promising, however that is of course only one case.

RedEther

RedEther

Sep 3, 2021
it does happen Alot so i definitely suggest doing research as they may have safety precautions to try and prevent such thing.

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
Would you consider neck on train track to be a decent method? Sure there's some trauma to be involved by onlookers and the driver himself, though this is purely of self interest, and disregarding the subjective morality. I would describe decent as being quick and relatively painless.

What things would you generally consider before going about such a method? I have a location in mind, I believe the track itself to be "safe", I can't see any third rail so I don't believe electricity to be a hazard - though some further advice on that observation would be appreciated.

Pictures of Rina Palenkova prove to be very promising, however that is of course only one case.
in what way is this method better to jumping. i dont see any advantages

E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
I wouldn't jump in front of a train, I don't want to get chopped up into pieces
I would just find a third rail and go touch it

Last edited:
gr0ssg1rl

gr0ssg1rl

Aug 16, 2021

i've sent a lot of videos on death addict of people in india doing this and it's not a very useful method. Yes i've only really seen people lie down in front of a train and that NEVER works because they are still alive after the impact, But i just don't recommend it their are a lot more easier and less risqué ways to do ctb

δάσος

δάσος

Aug 6, 2020
in what way is this method better to jumping. i dont see any advantages
instant decapitation.
I wouldn't jump in front of a train, I don't want to get chopped up into pieces
I would just find a third rail and go touch it
You'd rather get boiled alive from the inside out? People survive that as well you know

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
instant decapitation.

You'd rather get boiled alive from the inside out? People survive that as well you know

uh yea you die instantly too when jumping and with the train the time you spend waiting until it hits you is gonna be the worst in your life

Reactions: Walkingcorpse123
settheory

settheory

Bundle of perceptions
Jul 29, 2021
uh yea you die instantly too when jumping and with the train the time you spend waiting until it hits you is gonna be the worst in your life
The issue with both train and jumping is that both involve the risk of severe physical trauma for life. But the risk can be drastically reduced if done properly. i, however, find doing jumping properly much more difficult to perform than doing suicide by train properly. Going head-first (which seems nessessary) seems difficult, one can do it wrong and spin mid-air, or something like that.
Plus, in some places train is much more available than jumping. Not everywhere there is an opportunity to freely go to a high enough place and jump from it. And even if they are relatively available, different issues arise depending on place of jumping. For example, like jumping into water and drowning is not among the most peaceful methods, and there are obvious issues with jumping in a public place like from most buildings. A cliff or something like that seems ideal for jumping, but they are even less available for many people.

weallneedtovent

weallneedtovent

Sep 6, 2021
I am honestly surprised that more people aren't using/considering CTB by Train in the EU, there are so many high speed lines that are extremely accessible.

Acknowledging people's want to not involve others in their demise, but, it's very efficient and as long as you don't bugger it up, you're pretty well gonna be successful

I

InNihilum

Sep 8, 2021
I am honestly surprised that more people aren't using/considering CTB by Train in the EU, there are so many high speed lines that are extremely accessible.

Acknowledging people's want to not involve others in their demise, but, it's very efficient and as long as you don't bugger it up, you're pretty well gonna be successful
I think it's because of SI.
It is the method that needs the strongest commitement among there, In my opinion.
Being able to go back at any time while there is a huge monster of steel running right to you is a very difficult situation, requires some nerves to stay in place/jump in front of it.

Reactions: Walkingcorpse123
weallneedtovent

weallneedtovent

Sep 6, 2021
I think it's because of SI.
It is the method that needs the strongest commitement among there, In my opinion.
Being able to go back at any time while there is a huge monster of steel running right to you is a very difficult situation, requires some nerves to stay in place/jump in front of it.
Yeah that's a fair shout, and does make sense.

I've been around trains for the past 10 years for work, and to be honest, it's only in the last 2 or 3 that I've become more comfortable with them flying past at 125mph.

I think it was more the accessibility side that I had thought would make numbers higher. Most areas (outside populated urban centres) have 1m wire fences that anyone can get over, and picking a location on a blind bend isn't hard either

Reactions: thelastofit
I

InNihilum

Sep 8, 2021
Yeah that's a fair shout, and does make sense.

I've been around trains for the past 10 years for work, and to be honest, it's only in the last 2 or 3 that I've become more comfortable with them flying past at 125mph.

I think it was more the accessibility side that I had thought would make numbers higher. Most areas (outside populated urban centres) have 1m wire fences that anyone can get over, and picking a location on a blind bend isn't hard either
Even if the method is hard, you are right regarding the accessibility. (been there, done that)

Maybe other slight details can change the game, as the train schedule, the path to the railway (even if very short, you'd still have time to think, diminish impulse to CTB, change your mind).