• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Recently Ive been daydreaming about hippie-esque lifestyle. Like moving to a warm costal climate like British columbia and living of seafood while chilling in a trailer. Anyone else has similar fantasies?

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth, innominesatanas44, Daydream Believer and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I had a fantasy about giving up standard life and heading towards adventure.
But these are naive fantasies that have nothing to do with reality.

My "adventure" would end very quickly and I would regret this decision every second.

I like the comfort of the modern world, so the nomad life is not for me.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I don't think I could live like that. I need my hot shower and wifi and laundry machines and a pantry full of food and fifty different outlets to charge my phone with and a big tv…

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I would love to live either the tiny house off grid or nomadic lifestyle. I talked about wanting to live the van life as a kid 30+ years ago. Unfortunately, my dumbass got married and settled down with a partner who 100% would not be able to handle this lifestyle and would make my life more of a living hell than he already has.

Daydream Believer

Daydream Believer

May 3, 2024
I flew to a tropical island almost 4 years ago. It made a huge difference to my life. I felt much happier living in the jungle near warm seas and beaches. Although, feeling down now coz a girl I trusted broke my heart. But I would rather be here than back in the UK. I just live one day at a time.

innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
The modern world is alienating. 'Working' on a small farm was a good time. Nature, community, sense of purpose. I don't have the balls to be like Chris McCandless but I like to entertain the thought.