Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
In this situation, the problem is not the institution of marriage, but the mentally unstable mother.

Of course, we don't know the background of the whole situation, but I don't think it's possible to justify this woman.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester, xinino and 4am
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Marriage is slavery and bondage

• Yay!
Reactions: xinino and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...r&cvid=581ded0014d44fd2a949afb2e5f427a5&ei=15

Another example how the institution of marriage is evil,no matter what kind of progressive society it exists in.
I mean. . . yes it's horrible and the mental health crisis in our society is heartbreaking, but . . . "ex-husband." They were divorced. Or do you think if they never got married, had the kid, and split up she would have been not insane?

Marriage is slavery and bondage
lol what isn't slavery? Marriage is an agreement between two people that on average leads to greater happiness. Are you enslaved by the person you marry or the government record of your marriage or what? All bondage therein should be consensual, of course, and preferably abundant.

Reactions: xinino
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
In this situation, the problem is not the institution of marriage, but the mentally unstable mother.

Of course, we don't know the background of the whole situation, but I don't think it's possible to justify this woman.
Sure.Think of it this way,though.The woman imagined a good life and somehow let's assume things got sour with her partner and she got divorced.Now she has custody of her son and as a single mother she has to take care of her kid.It's extremely stressful to do that.The "father" can kick back and send a paycheck.His life didn't change nor his body.She bears the brunt of it.No wonder she snapped.
lol what isn't slavery? Marriage is an agreement between two people that on average leads to greater happiness.
Sadly that isn't what is marriage means in impoverished nations with regressive cultures.A young woman is forcefully married off to a man who barely makes any money himself. Parents don't educate her,instead think of her as a human,but as a caretaker for her younger siblings and a slave to her "husband".The young woman is probably SA'ed by the man and she wouldn't know.She pops out several children into poverty.One by one,if it's a girl child,she is blamed for it.Yeah..

Then they keep trying for a boy child and by that time too many children are already born.They plan to marry off the girl children one by one.The cycle of poverty and slavery continues....This is the lived reality of millions of young girls in the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and xinino
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Sure.Think of it this way,though.The woman imagined a good life and somehow let's assume things got sour with her partner and she got divorced.Now she has custody of her son and as a single mother she has to take care of her kid.It's extremely stressful to do that.The "father" can kick back and send a paycheck.His life didn't change nor his body.She bears the brunt of it.No wonder she snapped.

Sadly that isn't what is marriage means in impoverished nations with regressive cultures.A young woman is forcefully married off to a man who barely makes any money himself. Parents don't educate her,instead think of her as a human,but as a caretaker for her younger siblings and a slave to her "husband".The young woman is probably SA'ed by the man and she wouldn't know.She pops out several children into poverty.One by one,if it's a girl child,she is blamed for it.Yeah..

Then they keep trying for a boy child and by that time too many children are already born.They plan to marry off the girl children one by one.The cycle of poverty and slavery continues....This is the lived reality of millions of young girls in the world.
Too little information to draw any conclusions.

After this article, we only know that the woman killed herself and her child.
This doesn't make her look good.
With only this information at our disposal, it cannot be justified.
She was most likely mentally unstable because there is little chance that someone completely normal would do something like that.
It also looks like revenge on her husband.
Or that's what it looked like in her head.

However, it is simply impossible to draw any reasonable conclusions.
We don't really know anything.
Any words she says should be taken with a grain of salt.

Another thing is that marriage is a choice. Not an obligation.
Of course, we are animals that usually crave some form of family.
Marriage is the answer to this desire.

I'll never get married (because I'll be dead hehe) but I'm not going to insult the entire marriage system.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester and xinino
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
I don't care about marriage but only love.

Reactions: cosmic-freedom
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Sadly that isn't what is marriage means in impoverished nations with regressive cultures.
Okay fair point but the person claiming marriage is slavery is a rich girl in America, so that's what I'm talking about.

Reactions: thepiecessatup
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
A good bit of truth to that. Women have only become more unhappy as they've been more "equal," and even favored. "Warm and loving" stands out to me, because there's nothing as divine in this existence as a warm and loving woman, and it requires no skills or work, simply good character. There are still excellent modern women, but the percentage continues to decrease, particularly as women become more unhappy.

xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
A good bit of truth to that. Women have only become more unhappy as they've been more "equal," and even favored. "Warm and loving" stands out to me, because there's nothing as divine in this existence as a warm and loving woman, and it requires no skills or work, simply good character. There are still excellent modern women, but the percentage continues to decrease, particularly as women become more unhappy.
Now reread what you wrote from female perspective, does it feel good? I doubt it unless you are a conservative Christian woman.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Now reread what you wrote from female perspective, does it feel good? I doubt it unless you are a conservative Christian woman.
Does it feel good having it pointed out that statistically my gender has become increasingly unhappy? No, it sucks. It's something I want to work on.

Does it feel good being told that if I am kind and loving I become something more special than a kind and loving man? Sure. It doesn't feel bad, because no where am I precluded from accomplishing anything a man can, I just have extra additional value over men.

C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Does it feel good having it pointed out that statistically my gender has become increasingly unhappy? No, it sucks. It's something I want to work on.

Does it feel good being told that if I am kind and loving I become something more special than a kind and loving man? Sure. It doesn't feel bad, because no where am I precluded from accomplishing anything a man can, I just have extra additional value over men.

Guess privilege leaves you completely blind,huh?I wish all countries were like America.Seriously. Just a few days ago,a 23 year old woman in my country killed herself because she wanted to pursue higher studies and get a job,but her parents forcefully married her away.She knew what awaited her.Domestic violence,dowry harrasment,r*pe and slavery for the rest of her life.There are MILLIONS of girls who would love to be in your place.

Reactions: sserafim
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Guess privilege leaves you completely blind,huh?I wish all countries were like America.Seriously. Just a few days ago,a 23 year old woman in my country killed herself because she wanted to pursue higher studies and get a job,but her parents forcefully married her away.She knew what awaited her.Domestic violence,dowry harrasment,r*pe and slavery for the rest of her life.There are MILLIONS of girls who would love to be in your place.
Man, I get you. We are specifically talking about America. I understand there are a lot of awful things happening around the world. It's just not relevant to this discussion.

E*: Actually it's very relevant. My underlying point is that 1st world privileged women calling marriage they can choose to enter and leave whenever they want "slavery" is a slap in the face to actual slaves and other women with restricted rights.

Last edited:
Reactions: cosmic-freedom
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you find new way without supervision of men who constitute your rights. I don't think we can go back.