• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
I also paid for express shipping, which said it would only take 2-3 days at checkout. But, now that I have the tracking number it says estimated delivery in 10 days?

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
Yeah, the courier is having delays at the moment so it'll take closer to 10-14 days to get to you - even with express.

As for your first issue, I believe that's something you can modify on the tracking page itself (on the courier's website.) If not, you may have to reach out to them to resolve that assuming you don't want to sign upon delivery.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and NearlyIrrelevantCake
UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
Yeah, the courier is having delays at the moment so it'll take closer to 10-14 days to get to you - even with express.

As for your first issue, I believe that's something you can modify on the tracking page itself (on the courier's website.) If not, you may have to reach out to them to resolve that assuming you don't want to sign upon delivery.
Thank you. I might just risk taking the impure SN I have available then. I really don't want to be here much longer.