• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

weakandscared

weakandscared

Mar 17, 2024
apparently toyota is one of the worst companies in the world for pollution and has caused almost half of accidental carbon monoxide deaths. they even got sued for it, and in 2020 designed a car that would turn itself off if levels got too high. i don't have a car yet but when i get one, i'll be sure to get the oldest, cheapest, shittiest toyota i can find. so if you already have a toyota i recommend looking into that. im pretty sure this will work. i have a co meter to make sure the level is deadly. if no, my backup plan is a portable generator from walmart run inside that same enclosed car. generators have way more co so it would be faster. i see the end and im glad. i couldn't care less if it hurts as long as it works. literally anything is better than hanging with no drop, which i failed at twice and have trauma from. wish me luck

edit: not informative but an annoying fact. i originally planned on using my sisters car (bad i know). i searched up that brand and carbon monoxide. not even joking that company made an ad featuring a failed suicide attempt to promote their status as an environmentally friendly company. the media was outraged and they gave a public apology. can't even explain how pissed i was

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36, rozeske and 4am
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you all the best. I hope you find your peace ❤️

Reactions: weakandscared
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds so horrible to me suffering more from trying to die going wrong, I understand why you'd be glad at the thought of having access to that method, I wish you the best of luck in your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: weakandscared
weakandscared

weakandscared

Mar 17, 2024
It sounds so horrible to me suffering more from trying to die going wrong, I understand why you'd be glad at the thought of having access to that method, I wish you the best of luck in your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.
exactly even dying is hard. the world is a horrible place. same to you