Soph

Soph

Lost Citizen
Sep 9, 2024
Well I'm in this fórum and that helped me keeping track of my sanity but a lot happened to me since childhood and I don't know how to deal with this chaos. Somehow I want to let proof of the domestic violence I'm suffering so if appears something about my desth in the future, people atleast here will know the torture I suffered since 2015. I'll say sorry after starting writting and documenting everything bc english isn't my natural language.
My mother(from bloodline) didn't took care of me causing me big scars from not taking care of the wounds in time and she was a alchoolic, I still have ptsd bc how I lived in that place where didn't even had doors or windows to protect me or her.
Alot of panic attack due to my brain blocked memories is coming back little by little, one of my sisters makes fun of my pain and even making my days a living hell making my adoptive mother being agains me.
One time when younger I did ask for help because of the abuses at home where she would treat me bad, that time I was (6/7) years old and even knowing my problematic and rough past she treated me very bad together with my brother in law, banging my head on the table when from stress I didn't understood the homework.
After that the rest of the years was chaotic and the only person that protected me was my adoptive father.
Even when I tried my best my sisters would push me around until today.
I'm getting verbal attacks every day even mentioning that my treatment and how is useless, when I got a volunter job at online games to fill this emptyness my mother and sister made me leave it bc how they treated me bad, that volunter jobs as admin were something that was helping me honestly.
With my adoptive fathers death my older sister keeps verbal attacks about how I kept the ring of my father and that I just gave attention to my mother and father like when I just needed something.
Honestly i'm typing and crying at the same time and with my 27 years I still get threats from them, that if I talk or tell about what happens here... They will take my things away and when I talked openly how I feel, I end being verbal attacked, I have a stash hidden when I decide to end it all... People here at home is making me go insane each day and honestly Idk therapy works for what? My therapist knows about this abuse and even threats agains my cat's life.
I want to someone to know the truth behind this fake happy family, where I get physical violence threats and I get verbal abused each time that she wants to release stress. Probably I'll make sure to attach files here and hopefully this will be marked here and my family won't be able to hide their dirty secret in case I end it all. Theres a lot more where my adoptive mother made me abandon my own cats and dogs, she used my credit card without my knowledge taking every cent that was there.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rev346, Redacted24 and Kalista