• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

littlecat

Jan 8, 2021
Hello,
did anyone passing out by practicing the tourniquet method or knows somebody who ctb with this method?
I was practicing so much with Different materials but I cant loose
consciousness. I only get a little Bit dizzy and sometimes I get the ringing in my ear and the exploding head. I dont know how i can get more pressure to the arterys without loose breathing.
sorry i am Not a native speaker... hope you understand....

did anyone use an origibal tourniquet? is t hat better then a cotton stripe and a wooden rod?

• Hugs
Reactions: borderlineinchaos and Pookie
L

littlecat

Jan 8, 2021
has somebody a link to a night night method thrrad? thanks!

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

Reactions: littlecat
ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
I wanted to use the tourniquet method and I looked online for anyone who did this with success. I found three news items, one was an older gentleman who used a very large piece of wood as leverage, this is a lot of pressure so it worked, another where a teen girl managed to use a ligature while in prison, and the last was an older woman who used nylon stockings tied very tightly in knots. It is a really rare technique from what I can tell, it is difficult to do more so than even partial hanging. After a lot of attempts I realized I could not pull this off myself.

Reactions: Walilamdzii
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
It's a really difficult method. I personally would consider choosing another one.

L

littlecat

Jan 8, 2021
yeah there are some people who did it with success.
I think the best way is to use an original Tourniquet because youcan fasten it quickly and sure. but you have to be stronger than SI. I do not have a tourniquet already but maybe soon. Alternative is partial but I have no rope. only a shoe string and a pillow sheet and maybe i could get a short dog leash. I cant use the door knob because i never home alone. I would use the door angle inside my room but maybe it would be noisy after fade out when the body is cramping so i think tourniquet would be the better choice. already no self made tourniquet works...
any ideas?
I really want to ctb, i am long sick and Hard suffering every Minute. .

wannagohome

wannagohome

Jan 6, 2021
Reading the NightNight Megathread will for sure be useful, maybe you find something that is suitable for your situation. I did some tests on myself and found it very important to learn at first how to hit the carotid arterias with your fingers and to know how it feels once you hit them and also how much (i.e. how little) pressure you need. It took five seconds then to feel it powerful all over my body. Vision started fading, ears were ringing, hands and feet started to tingle strongly. Fading out would be just a question of further seconds i guess but i never went so far. When you feel your head is exploding and not much else you have hit the wrong one (juglar vein) - the one that is leading the blood away from the brain which can cause unwanted brain damage due to the rising pressure.

Reactions: freelifexit