obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So as I said in prevoous posts I have been abusing clonazepam hard for like aboout two months now, going up to 10mg a day.
Yesterday I talked w my therapist and she cut out clona and perscribed antipsychotic to help with physical symptoms or something.
It hasnt been a full day And I already got 2mg and plan on buying more when I come back home in 2 days. Am I a bad, lazy person for doing this. Howww to stop craving it so badly??

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
you could try substituting it with something else like weed

Last edited:
Reactions: avaruus and obei
A

anaximandro

Sep 28, 2023
I'm a coke addict, been In therapy but what really worked for me was rehab. There are lot of types of rehab, everyday, some days, etc. I've been clean for some years and know I'm back at drugs again. If I dont kill myself Ill be back at rehab.

Drugs are not an easy thing, don't punish yourself, no one it's relly capable of quiting by his one. Going to therapy It's almost the same. Go to rehab, you will have a good time. But remember dont punish yourself, there are a lot of variables related with parents, traumas and shit that you couldnt prevent or avoid that led you to be in this situation.
Love you

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
I'm a coke addict, been In therapy but what really worked for me was rehab. There are lot of types of rehab, everyday, some days, etc. I've been clean for some years and know I'm back at drugs again. If I dont kill myself Ill be back at rehab.

Drugs are not an easy thing, don't punish yourself, no one it's relly capable of quiting by his one. Going to therapy It's almost the same. Go to rehab, you will have a good time. But remember dont punish yourself, there are a lot of variables related with parents, traumas and shit that you couldnt prevent or avoid that led you to be in this situation.
Love you
Aww im sorry youre going through that, sending you love ❤️ well my therapist said if I continue for like a year ill have to go to full on detox, ill try to find something to get off asap

A

anaximandro

Sep 28, 2023
A friend of mine who was struggling with alcohol started to smoke weed and also took cbd and that stuff.
Usually adictions can be replaced with other adictions. When I was in rehab I started yo eat a fucking ton of expensive chocolates, and that helped a lot. Try to find something new that feels like a gift from you to you. Maybe having breakfast in a good place, doing something just for the fun of doing it. Also you maybe should be taking meds for craving, what did your therapist gave you?

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
@Darkover gave a wonderful advice, try substituting it with much better alternatives; weed, sugar or even substances like kratom. (Kratom is a very weak opioid, so still be careful with it, but it's much less addicting and much better than benzos.)

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
A friend of mine who was struggling with alcohol started to smoke weed and also took cbd and that stuff.
Usually adictions can be replaced with other adictions. When I was in rehab I started yo eat a fucking ton of expensive chocolates, and that helped a lot. Try to find something new that feels like a gift from you to you. Maybe having breakfast in a good place, doing something just for the fun of doing it. Also you maybe should be taking meds for craving, what did your therapist gave you?
Yeah. I like that idea. I am taking Largactil, which just makes me feel super sleepy