• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
Does anyone else feel they are just too sensitive for this fast passed, money driven, dog eat dog world? Maybe its just that I've gotten older and wish for quieter days gone by when there was less people around. There just seems to be so much noise, pollution and traffic around everywhere now, every one pushing and shoving with no consideration for anyone else or the environment, animal cruelty, crime and violence on the increase, people ripping people off, the country on the edge of recession and people constantly complaining they are doing it tough but cafes and pubs opening up everywhere, full of noisy people not hesitating to spend $10 on a coffee every single day. Noisy cars speeding on local roads and no police around but authorities being very quick to fine people over stupid rules and regulations that make little sense, just to get a buck. Just a small number of things that I come across and hear of on a daily basis. Maybe I'm just old.

If I could afford it, I would live in the country as a hermit, just me and my pets, close to nature, I would not need to CBT then, but instead I'm poor and have to deal with the polluted, fast past rat race every single day. It really gets me down on top of existing depression and post traumatic stress. I'm so very over it all!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: meoka<3, Willy Wonka, smvrtsa and 43 others
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
you're right mate, and i think instead of sensitive, we are one of the only people who actually thinks and realises just how bad these things are. While most are just running late for work.

i would gladly accept a hermit life, atleast for the time being. but money decides that too, so i guess i can't have it either.

Reactions: painfulwords, Roadrunner, Catch-22 and 7 others
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Man, oh man, I relate to this, I wish I could just live alone with my pets somewhere in nowhere but at the same time I like people. I like talking to new people, their energy makes me happy too.

I wish we all could just slow down and appreciate each other more. It always feels like time is running away from and I do not have the stamina to keep up. Maybe that is just one of those silly little "with time it will be better" things BUT I AM TIRED OF IT.

I agree, some people (me included) are way too sensitive for this.

• Love
Reactions: painfulwords, Hollowman, divinemistress36 and 5 others
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
A word of warning: don't get too nostalgic about the past. Apply the same critical lens that you use to judge modern society. There has never been a Golden Age. There never will be. We're not perfect. We've always been flawed. We'll always be trying harder. The next generation will always make things a bit better as well as making their own mistakes. That's part of being human.

Reactions: zanahori, Crash_Bash_Dash, Starstruck and 8 others
lollblanca

lollblanca

🥲
Jun 4, 2024
Me too, I sometimes think that I'm too weak to get through this messy world. Those violent things get me down so easily..
and the fact that I'm the person who doesnt fit well in the world keeps making me think how and why I should live longer.

Reactions: L0neW0lf, Crinia99 and Alexei_Kirillov
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
Yes, I'm too sensitive. Unfortunately, we live in world of scarce resources. When I'm forced to compete for something, I always worry about the fact that someone else has to lose.

Reactions: Crinia99 and Alexei_Kirillov
C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
A word of warning: don't get too nostalgic about the past. Apply the same critical lens that you use to judge modern society. There has never been a Golden Age. There never will be. We're not perfect. We've always been flawed. We'll always be trying harder. The next generation will always make things a bit better as well as making their own mistakes. That's part of being human.
True, I have always wanted to live in the country, but when I did it was very isolating and boring as bat shite. But then again it was a very small isolated town and the place I live in now has had a lot of infill the past few years and become extremely busy and noisy, just like a mini city. Somewhere in between would be nice, but that takes a lot of money I will never have.
Yes, I'm too sensitive. Unfortunately, we live in world of scarce resources. When I'm forced to compete for something, I always worry about the fact that someone else has to lose.
I can relate to that, even when I eat, I always think of the animals that died for it. Of cause I could be a vegan like my cousin whom I admire, but I'm not as strong as her.

tychai

tychai

ehehe
Apr 30, 2024
yeah I feel too sensitive for just about everything and everyone, definitely contributes to that feeling of "well I guess its sink or swim out there and sinking is all I was built for"

• Love
Reactions: Crinia99 and Cinnamorolls
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I feel the same, living is spinning a wheel non-stop until you die. It's not fair and no one is making real efforts to change that in the world. For a few months I was thinking about doing what you say, buying land in the countryside, putting a prefabricated house on it and living surrounded by nature, animals and my own harvest. Unfortunately it is not so easy to escape from the wheel.

Reactions: Crinia99 and sserafim
T

Tired_birth_1967

Nov 1, 2023
I am especially sensitive about existence based on unnecessary suffering. The fact that thousands of diseases of all kinds randomly threaten everyone alive every day, for example, is enough for me to not see any sense in a supposed divine creation. As if these natural enemies attacking us all the time were not enough, we still have to live with the most varied personalities, most of them without any willingness to make the existence that naturally already punishes us all, more tolerable.

Reactions: Crinia99, Alexei_Kirillov and AdamOndiAhman
A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
So many things are much worse nowadays.

TV, music and movies used to be a great escape for example, but just everything is just politicised pushing woke bs and generally noisy, thoughtless, unfunny and obnoxious.

Just look at mist older shows. Sure, we forget the below average ones, but there's so much slower-paced, thoughtful, honest not to mention funny content

Reactions: Crash_Bash_Dash, Crinia99, AdamOndiAhman and 1 other person
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I relate to this so much. I feel like as I get older I notice more of the terrible things happening in the world we live in - hypocrisy, lack of basic empathy, ignorance of the impact humans are having on the environment, war, terrible living conditions for some.

There are so many problems that we just want to ignore and kick the can for the next generations to deal with. I want no part of it

• Love
Reactions: Hollowman, Alexei_Kirillov, archiveofpain and 3 others
L0neW0lf

L0neW0lf

i lost myself
Apr 16, 2024
10 pieces of bread for 10 people but some one eats more than one

Reactions: Cinnamorolls
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes, I'm too sensitive for this world. I'm better off dead

Reactions: sserafim and Alexei_Kirillov
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Does anyone else feel they are just too sensitive for this fast passed, money driven, dog eat dog world? Maybe its just that I've gotten older and wish for quieter days gone by when there was less people around. There just seems to be so much noise, pollution and traffic around everywhere now, every one pushing and shoving with no consideration for anyone else or the environment, animal cruelty, crime and violence on the increase, people ripping people off, the country on the edge of recession and people constantly complaining they are doing it tough but cafes and pubs opening up everywhere, full of noisy people not hesitating to spend $10 on a coffee every single day. Noisy cars speeding on local roads and no police around but authorities being very quick to fine people over stupid rules and regulations that make little sense, just to get a buck. Just a small number of things that I come across and hear of on a daily basis. Maybe I'm just old.

If I could afford it, I would live in the country as a hermit, just me and my pets, close to nature, I would not need to CBT then, but instead I'm poor and have to deal with the polluted, fast past rat race every single day. It really gets me down on top of existing depression and post traumatic stress. I'm so very over it all!
Me too ,very sensible and émotive 😭

Reactions: Crinia99 and Alexei_Kirillov
AmberianDawn

AmberianDawn

Jun 9, 2024
I can relate, I would like to live in a country like the hermit too. It would be better to be accompanied by someone who really loves me, but then you realize that no one takes risks with you and we end up leaving this world alone and disappointed in what they call "love"

C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
I read a good scientific article on this the other day. Unfortunately I lost the link. It said that society is moving way to fast for human evolution. The article mentioned most of the things I said in my post and how they are affecting people's mental health. Goes to show it's backed up by science, only us very sensitive ones feel it alot more, or at least we recognise it for what it is.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Yes. Especially the reckless, attention-starved, low-IQ, Fast and Furious poser jackasses with the loud cars. Everytime I see a story about one of them getting splatted, I smile to myself.

This is probably my favorite one. Kid doing donuts in the street was killed by a set of 2 other kids that were street racing. Instant karma. One dead, 2 in prison = 3 off the streets for good:

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Crinia99
D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
For someone to win, someone else has to lose, but I don't believe resources are scarce at all.

So much food is thrown to the trash, by supermarkets for example, in people's houses or even in agriculture (example:if a carrot doesn't a particular size, shape, or weight, it's not worth selling).

So much clothing is given to "third world countries" that local businesses suffered lol.

Don't believe in this scarce resource BS made up by rich people to keep others poor.

Specially because, at the end of the day, we actually don't need that much.

Reactions: meoka<3, smvrtsa and Crinia99
C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
Yes. Especially the reckless, attention-starved, low-IQ, Fast and Furious poser jackasses with the loud cars. Everytime I see a story about one of them getting splatted, I smile to myself.

This is probably my favorite one. Kid doing donuts in the street was killed by a set of 2 other kids that were street racing. Instant karma. One dead, 2 in prison = 3 off the streets for good:
Have to be honest and say that I am the same way. I was just thinking today how people become bullies and show offs behind their big fast cars without a care in the world for others and the authorities don't give a damn anymore cause it's so out of control.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
You're just fine.
But the world is really cruel!

Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Mar 18, 2024
I sure can relate. When I watched the movie Castaway I remember thinking I wouldn't be trying to leave.

Proxycake

Proxycake

Matrimony
Feb 20, 2023
I'm sensitive as well, I wish people, politics, the way of the world — it all weren't so cruel.

jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
Me too, I understand you
Anch'io sono sensibile, vorrei che le persone, la politica, il modo in cui va il mondo non fossero così crudeli.
È un mondo di persone cattive e crudeli, non c'è niente da fare

dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
This world sucks! I hate living so much. No matter how many good things happen I can't shake the feeling that it'll all be for nothing. I feel you on the sensitive part. I can't handle being an adult at all. It's so unbearable. I just wish I can give in now.

smvrtsa

smvrtsa

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
feels like everyone who has a heart is suicidal in one way or another. you have to be truly soulless or truly stupid to be happy and content going about your day being exploited or exploiting others. and exploitation of others is the only way people become successful in this world. better to ctb than ever consent to playing this fucked up game of monopoly.

Reactions: Willy Wonka and Davey36000
D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
For someone to win, someone else has to lose, but I don't believe resources are scarce at all.

So much food is thrown to the trash, by supermarkets for example, in people's houses or even in agriculture (example:if a carrot doesn't a particular size, shape, or weight, it's not worth selling).

So much clothing is given to "third world countries" that local businesses suffered lol.

Don't believe in this scarce resource BS made up by rich people to keep others poor.

Specially because, at the end of the day, we actually don't need that much.
There are also many edible plants that used to be normal to eat but not so much nowadays, which easily compete with the most nutritious vegetables that you can find in a supermarket, like: stinging nettle, common mallow.

And these grow everywhere.