• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Astralyra333

Astralyra333

Apr 1, 2022
Ill cut to the chase and answer questions below.

I have 60 diphenhydramine hydrochloride sleeping pill capsules. And I plan on getting liquor.
I don't wanna end up more mentally disabled or in a coma by accident but I don't want to live another day.
I figured this way I'd die in my sleep; will I? Or are their better ways to go more peacefully? Is my way just dangerous ? Idk if I can post this cause I'm new on here but if anyone can help id appreciate it

LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
Everywhere I read is that sleeping pills won't kill you and you need something stronger like Nembutal.

Reactions: Astralyra333
Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
It is very rare for someone to die from an overdose of Benadryl alone. Benadryl is an anticholinergic. A dose of 500mg or higher will cause you to become delirious and to hallucinate. There are reports on ewroid of recreational drug users taking high doses of Benadryl for fun. They report having bizzare hallucinations of hordes of gigantic spiders and scorpions coming after them. They say that it was the worst trip they ever had.

Please don't do this. It won't kill you. You are only going to become delirious and make yourself sick.

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
This will not be peaceful and can cause permanent disability such as brain damage.

Astralyra333

Astralyra333

Apr 1, 2022
It is very rare for someone to die from an overdose of Benadryl alone. Benadryl is an anticholinergic. A dose of 500mg or higher will cause you to become delirious and to hallucinate. There are reports on ewroid of recreational drug users taking high doses of Benadryl for fun. They report having bizzare hallucinations of hordes of gigantic spiders and scorpions coming after them. They say that it was the worst trip they ever had.

Please don't do this. It won't kill you. You are only going to become delirious and make yourself sick.
Thanks for the help
Thanks for the help
Would hate for that to happen as i have had psychosis in the past and it was terrifying and I'm just so happy I didn't do anything by impulse

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames