Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
I don't know for how long I'll be forced to keep going. The only method I can access is the train method, but I chicken out at the thought of a giant metal box heading towards me at the dead of night. I sometimes think about taking a random train and getting off at some ghost station just so that I can't turn back, but I know none of those thoughts will ever manifest into actions because I'm too much of a coward to actually do anything. I'll just be my pathetic self and rot away at the bottom while my peers move on with their lives and find success.

I don't know why it's so hard to die...

(And sorry if I'm venting too much these days.)

• Hugs
Reactions: itchygator, Celerity and lemonhoney322
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so horrible how people have to resort to methods as brutal as the train in the first place, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to die, to me it'd be such a relief if the option is there to easily cease existing in a peaceful way. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Celerity and Sylveon
lemonhoney322

lemonhoney322

spreading the love and care :)
Oct 18, 2023
I don't know for how long I'll be forced to keep going. The only method I can access is the train method, but I chicken out at the thought of a giant metal box heading towards me at the dead of night. I sometimes think about taking a random train and getting off at some ghost station just so that I can't turn back, but I know none of those thoughts will ever manifest into actions because I'm too much of a coward to actually do anything. I'll just be my pathetic self and rot away at the bottom while my peers move on with their lives and find success.

i love you , you know that right :) . My prayers is always with you. send a loooong hug to u

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I also find trains scary, lol.

Reactions: itchygator and Sylveon
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I'm so sorry it has come to this for you. Jumping in front of a train could never be an option for me, though I plan to use a firearm if I ever commit the deed. I hope things get better for you and that you are able to find peace whatever you decide.

• Love
Reactions: Life Is My Coffin and Sylveon
itchygator

itchygator

Jan 17, 2024

Yes, I too am strangely curious about the "train method".

Reactions: Sylveon