J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
I'm just too lazy to suicide.... Keep postponing it. I know my quality of life isn't going to change much I just need that courge to go through it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: aeri, Niirvana and artificial_ineptness
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
This might not seem helpful right now but when the time is right, you will do it. That is how it goes for almost everyone.

J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
It's been three months and I can't imagine living like this for rest of my life
I'm all alone right now have a rope and scarf with me even have a ligature point for full suspension but don't have the courage to go through it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide really is so difficult and just because you feel like you are unable to go through with it doesn't necessarily mean that you are lazy. I think that if it was easier to leave, I would already be gone. The fear of failure is what holds me back from attempting personally.

I know that this life can be unbearable when you suffer so much and I'm sorry that you are trapped in such a hopeless situation. I think that a peaceful suicide should be a human right, none of us asked for this horrible life in the first place anyway. I hope that you find what you are looking for.

Reactions: aeri
J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
Suicide really is so difficult and just because you feel like you are unable to go through with it doesn't necessarily mean that you are lazy. I think that if it was easier to leave, I would already be gone. The fear of failure is what holds me back from attempting personally.

I know that this life can be unbearable when you suffer so much and I'm sorry that you are trapped in such a hopeless situation. I think that a peaceful suicide should be a human right, none of us asked for this horrible life in the first place anyway. I hope that you find what you are looking for.
More than death I fear what if I have to live like this rest of my life if i can't muster the courage to go through it.

Reactions: Fadeawaaaay
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Everyone has to reach the point where they just can't take it anymore. It doesn't sound like you're quite there. That gal named Hope is still hanging around. She only leaves when she wants to leave. You just can't kick her out.