sleepyturtle

sleepyturtle

they/them
Mar 1, 2023
want to buy SN so i have it ready when i need it, im really worried about sources getting taken down before i have the chance to get it. if it werent for that id probably just wait until im fully gonna do it and just sell my body like i have before in order to get it. i really have no idea what i could do in order to get money, i have nothing valuable left to sell and working isnt an option w my health rn :/ theres really nothing i can do but hope that more sources dont disappear

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, leeloosnow and puppet_nihilist
puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
Well if this isn't relatable. It's not just the price of sn but also going to a hotel would be very difficult. More difficult if you don't have a license and can't afford a car

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and sleepyturtle
sleepyturtle

sleepyturtle

they/them
Mar 1, 2023
panhandle
not an option, ppl begging in my city get shut down by the cops often. that aside, i physically cant handle it otherwise id just get a part time job.
Well if this isn't relatable. It's not just the price of sn but also going to a hotel would be very difficult. More difficult if you don't have a license and can't afford a car
its seriously depressing the state of things. all my problems would go away with enough money... any that wouldnt immediately be taken care of id be able to afford therapy and such for. but alas, we can only dream

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, puppet_nihilist and Fwompje
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Can you borrow some money off someone?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
Maybe you can borrow money? But if it doesn't work, you might want to consider another method.

• Hugs
sleepyturtle

sleepyturtle

they/them
Mar 1, 2023
Can you borrow some money off someone?
my friends are also pretty broke, so not enough to be able to buy it since its over 100 CAD, plus theyd want to know what for.
Maybe you can borrow money? But if it doesn't work, you might want to consider another method.
unfortunately i have no other easily available methods, nowhere to try hanging, nowhere to jump, no access to guns bc canada. the only other method id have is slowly starving myself. ill likely just have to figure it out last minute, probably sell some stuff that i dont plan to give away when i ctb, or just prostitution.

• Hugs
Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
my friends are also pretty broke, so not enough to be able to buy it since its over 100 CAD, plus theyd want to know what for.

unfortunately i have no other easily available methods, nowhere to try hanging, nowhere to jump, no access to guns bc canada. the only other method id have is slowly starving myself. ill likely just have to figure it out last minute, probably sell some stuff that i dont plan to give away when i ctb, or just prostitution.
Maybe you can try small jobs like babysitting?" working isnt an option w my health rn :/ " I'm not too sure about your health condition but is there no job you can try?

• Hugs
sleepyturtle

sleepyturtle

they/them
Mar 1, 2023
Maybe you can try small jobs like babysitting?" working isnt an option w my health rn :/ " I'm not too sure about your health condition but is there no job you can try?
I pretty much just can't leave my house, id be able to do work from home jobs just fine but theyre hard to come by

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream and Viranamari
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really just so unfair how it has to be this difficult to die. I see it as being cruel how there isn't some kind of option to just peacefully exit this existence, none of us should have to suffer for even a second longer than we wish to.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, sleepyturtle and puppet_nihilist
thevaccumguy

thevaccumguy

Feb 14, 2023
this is something I came to know the hard way. You mentioned you have nothing valuable to sell. Does that include game accounts? Don't get me wrong, some well maintained game accounts fetch a good deal of money. Hope it helps.

• Hugs
sleepyturtle

sleepyturtle

they/them
Mar 1, 2023
It's really just so unfair how it has to be this difficult to die. I see it as being cruel how there isn't some kind of option to just peacefully exit this existence, none of us should have to suffer for even a second longer than we wish to.
Its seriously upsetting how governments everywhere actively try to make it so so hard to go out in ways that arent incredibly brutal and low success rate
this is something I came to know the hard way. You mentioned you have nothing valuable to sell. Does that include game accounts? Don't get me wrong, some well maintained game accounts fetch a good deal of money. Hope it helps.
That is a good idea, i have considered it but not sure since the accs ive invested a *lot* of money and time in (when i was financially stable and healthy) i plan on giving the logins to my gf/friends so they can enjoy them. Thank u for the suggestion!

• Hugs
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sry no money if need inly ltl can use onlin get ,srvy etc