• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Living here, just like with everywhere I have lived, is affecting my mental health negatively.

To have "support" so close but to feel so alone is negatively impacting me. Extremely.

Yeah, I am human and all but, interpersonal relationships and encounters aren't something I am interested in... At all...

I just feel horrible. Every moment I'm just thinking about killing myself while those around me just seem like another mood. I just want to be supported differently if I'm feeling suicidal.

I should know by now that that kinda help doesn't really exist.

I feel horrible and lonely and no tears coming even tho I feel like crying and I OBVIOUSLY don't feel like singing or anything.

Yes, I am getting by on the usual distractions but it isn't enough.

Could pick up some stimulants today but ??? It's far. The weather sucks and on top of it all, I don't much see how it's gonna make a difference. It's not the kind that I prefer. I'm just not into it honestly.

I have nothing and I really can't come up with anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ber0, Ramirez, Pookie and 2 others
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
lets be lonely together

• Hugs
Reactions: Livingvsdying25, Ramirez, Mentalmick and 1 other person